Is it true that white women age more quickly?

I have heard rumors and stereotypes that white people, especially women age very quickly during or after their early adulthood or after having a baby, that most women will get like twice fat or their skin will get really old/not as fresh as befo

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, after a white woman has a baby, she develops a time-field, using the force of gravity to age at 3x the normal rate. :p

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really believe that. I feel anyone, men and women that don't look after themselves age faster. So poor diet, smoking, stress and worry etc I feel is what ages people.

• I dont wanna believe it either but if you choose a women's blog on youtube and compare videos from different years you will know what i am talkin about. They can age very quickly like in 2 or 3 years even in their 20s and I do not know why

• Not generally; it depends on genes and other factors. As someone who lives in San Diego, I have to say IF YOU'RE BLONDE AND FAIR-SKINNED STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE SUN. It seems that every women who (a) grew up around here, (b) is blonde/fair complected and (c) is over about 35, looks like their skin is leather. I see these young girls at the beach and cringe, knowing that is how they are going to end up in a few short years.

• I am just surprised that no one in the society tries to figure it out and do preventions...

• Who thinks about being 30 when they're 15? No, they have to have that nice tan...

• No, but I can guarantee you that Roma women do. It's a fact!

• lack of melanin plus sun exposure = ageing

• Nope,