Do you believe in aliens? Paranormal stuff, etc? Why, or why not?

Do you believe in aliens? Paranormal stuff, etc? Why, or why not? Yeah I believe in paranormal shit, and aliens because the universe is so vast. And we are just a speck of it and there's no fucking way that the universe was wasted to only be the home to humans. (Let me know what you think in the comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do aliens exist? Quite possibly. Are all the people who claim to have seen them full of shit? Most likely.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's as ignorant as it is arrogant not to believe in aliens. I don't know about other paranormal stuff, I don't see why it couldn't exist, we don't know everything. If humans and animals exist, then why shouldn't ghosts and Wendigos?

What Guys Said 16

• Aliens im not sure, i have seen a ufo when i was 5, 12 other people saw it too, it was some time after midnight, was woken up by a vibrating sound and flashing lights, went outside of our apartment and saw a massive floating spinning ship hovering above the complex, it was about the size of 6 football fields in length and about 2 football fields in wifth, had glowing lights was making a vibrating sound that was would, then 2 minutes later it teleported to who knows where, it was odd and has never happened again. As for ghost, yes i do believe in them. Why? Because i have had too many encounters with them to not believe. Almost every place i have lived except one or two places and the one im not werent haunted, the rest were. Years of interactions with them haven't allowed me to no believe in them. Good ones and malevolent ones. I could write a book on how many experiences i had. Before i decide a place is really haunted i always try to debunk it and so far i have not succeeded. I do not put stock into orbs because high chances are theyre just bugs or dust in the video.

• I don't believe in ghosts and stuff like that but I do believe in aliens because there are way too many galaxies, and solar systems, and planets in the universe for us to be the only intelligent life

• Paranormal because I've had encounters with ghosts

• yeah i do, i strongly believe that aliens exists

• I believe in aliens because I am one lol

• Sure it's definitely possible. We cannot even see the whole universee. I beliwvw that scientists have the right ideas now.

I think that a lot of humans still believe in religion and it holds them back, holds heir minds and imagination back

• A lot of people thought scientists had the right ideas in the 1800's too.

• I believe in aliens but not in paranormal stuff.

• I believe in aliens because of the same reason, but not paranormal.

• Aliens? sure. There exist so many stars and planets... it's mathematically almost impossible for them to not exist. Where, when, how intelligent, in what form, etc... those are other questions.

Paranormal stuff? Nope

• Alien life exists, in minute bacterial forms. Not that supernatural stuff

• Dont see why is matters, true or not we dont have the tech to comunicate or even met them and it doesn't seem they can either so beleiving or not it doesn't seem it matters

• No paranormal things, but I do believe that aliens might have came to Mexico at some point.

• It's statistically almost impossible there is no other lifeform in the universe.

• ghosts are real , don't joke about them or else...

• I believe that we are not alone in universe. But ghosts and these kind of stuff sounds childish.

• I talk with you were here with me Gin. (I don't speak english)

What Girls Said 8

• yes i believe in both aliens and in paranormal stuffs cause:
    assets.diylol.com/.../...ity-psh-aliens-d998f9.jpg

• yea I do I have seen way to much not to believe

• Yes I do

• I believe in extraterestrial life forms, but I don't believe in the fact that they run the geniuses of the reinessance (or how it is spelled).
    However I don't believe in paranormal stuff.

• Yes the tall blonds, the greys etc

• They could maybe... possibly exist. So far we have no actual proof of aliens so right now I'm going to have to say I don't believe in aliens.

• I believe in aliens but not ghosts.

• I don't know, I don't belive that stuff :|