What's your favourite season winter, summer, spring. Fall. And why?

I love winter because of snow and it's cold. ( I rarely get to see snow)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... that's a very good question. To be honest, I like them all. I'm not sure I could pick one. Each has a very good reason to like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fall, because it's not as hot anymore, but not too cold yet, either :)

What Guys Said 7

• Spring and Fall. But out of those two, Fall. I absolutely love the not only the colours and scenery, but also the fashion of people at this time.

• Fall, I love the colors and smells

• Suns out guns out

• My favourite season is Spring. It's the start of new life, fresh new leaves on the trees, flowers with their first blooms, birds building nests and laying eggs, lambs being born, longer daylight hours.

• Summer

• Summer and winter.

• Spring when it doesn't rain. Summer is way too hot. I like autumn for the same reason.

What Girls Said 11

• Fall! Because it's the perfect whether it's not too hot, not too cold however I've been in spring and it was 35 degrees.. lol

• I love the Fall. I'm very self conscious, so I hate to be out of my jacket. Huge sweaters and long pants are my favorite attire, and the fall is just so beautiful. I can just sit in the leaves and watch the clouds, take pictures of the scenery, or watch animals in comfort. I also like temps around 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit.,

• Summer. I love the heat, the only thing I dislike about summer is the mosquitos.
    Besides that, I find the pros of summer to outweigh the pros of the other seasons

• Fall because I love the weather. The cool crisp breeze blowing my hair. The beautiful colors of the leaves. And then of course Halloween 😁

• Spring and summer with the sunshine. :)

• I like summer and winter most, because hot weather, holidays and Christmas. Autumn is depressing when it gets dark early

• Fall or spring. Honestly I prefer any season that isn't cold and snowy.

• Summer !

• My favorite is fall!!

• Summer

• Spring and fall cause it's still nice out but not too extreme in weather