What if I start to smoke?

I want to lose weight. I hated when someone was smoking and i hate it now. But i wwant to be skinny and beautifulll. So if i will smoke for 3 months will i lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• smoking doesn't make you lose weight. but it does act as an appetite suppressant.

the thing is is every smoker you see skinny? NO

there are far better ways to lose weight rather than picking up a dangerous habit you may find hard to quit

• You won't lost much weight. You'll gain an annoying addiction, & you'll regret it every time you light up past your "3 month" mark.

Do as RJ said, & put effort into it. The only thing you'll lose doing that, is the weight you wanted to lose & gain a better way of life.

• If you started to smoke I suppose I'd have to pee on you!

• No, but you'll definitely make sure you'll be coughing up tar for the rest of your life at 3 AM in the morning

Have fun

• There are countless better ways of losing weight than smoking. Exercise more, eat less.

• You are a fucking moron. Smoking doesn't make anyone beautiful. Don't be a lazy waste to society and lose the weight by eating healthy and working out. Or rot on a couch...

• You will, but your teeth will get yellow. it's bad for your skin and shit.

• Thanks for helpful answer <3 it's better to be 58 kg And 1.67 than have yellow teeth right?

• ya how tall are you

• 1.67 m and 58 kg

• Meth. maybe.

• it's stupid and won't help

• If you start, you won't be able to quit cold turkey in 3 months.

• Lolol if you smoke for 3 months you will be addicted.

• Smoke weed and you'll look like Wiz.

• After 3 month you will become addicted to it. If you care about yourself just don't! 45 minutes cardio and a good diet will make you healthy and fit.

• if you're trying to attract smokers go ahead. for non smokers like me, I probably would rather the weight than the smoke

• No. Don't smoke, it's disgusting.

• no, just do it in a healthy way, the hard way

What Girls Said 4

• Smoking will make your teeth looked jacked. Also... cancer.

• No, you'll gain bad breath though

• Please don't, just please don't.

• Won't help you lose weight and you'll get lung cancer. Try eating healthy and exercising; better body and better life choices.