Please help :(?

So I recently just broke up with my boyfriend, I recently lost my best friend and I just found out that I might be losing my job in two months time. I'm feeling so down and unhappy. People are starting to comment on it. My family and work colleagues especially. I don't know how to stop feeling this way, I'm just so fed up with life right now I just can't remember how I felt before everything fell apart and I don't know how to get back to being myself. I don't really have anyone to talk to anymore. I would usual go to my boyfriend or my best friend but I don't have either of them anymore. My family just keep telling me it will pass but I just can't stop crying. The tears just pour out and I don't know how to stop it. I've been excluding myself from a lot of socia situations which I know won't help me. I go to work and when I come home and I'm alone again I literally just cry all the time. Please any suggestions on how to stop feeing this way? I'm just so sick of being sad all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear what you're going through and I don't know if this helps but it's the truth, your family is right, life is a roller coaster, full of ups and downs, things will pass and get better. It doesn't help much right now I know but you just have to ride it out sometimes. Try to keep yourself busy so you don't think about it so much. Start looking for a new job now (don't wait to find out). Find some events or hobbies you can do to get out and meet new people (it's hard when your depressed I know but that's when you have to really force yourself to). Is there some work colleagues maybe you like enough to suggests doing something with to keep you busy? Going out for coffee or something? Is there a new boy you like that maybe you could ask if he wants to go out sometime, it doesn't mean you have to jump into another relationship, just casual dating. You can tell the guys that you've just got out of a relationship and you need to move slow. If a guy likes you and is not looking for just sex, he will be ok with this and should understand. I hope some of this helps? I know how you feel.

• I've been in this situation before and I know myself it will eventually get better but this time it just seems to be taking a little longer and its harder. Thanks though you helped a lot

What Guys Said 5

• Talk to a family member you trust and is supportive or one of your colleagues. Know it's ok to be sad and take the time to be sad. After though tell yourself life goes on, pick yourself get back up and move on.

• Get the crying out of your system. After that, get your big girl pants on. This isn't the end. It's unfortunately an annoying, bumpy part of your path. As you've been suggested, don't wait til you lose your job to get another one. You may find one you enjoy moreso than the one you have now. You keeping yourself in this rut won't help your mental, nor physical state.

If you need to, & have people on this site you've spoken with, or find someone on here (or other sites) who will be willing to speak with you to help you get it out of your system. & that way you may have a clearer mindset, & outlook than what you're currently at. It's always worth a shot. Can't lose anything, right? Now, get back into your smiley, happy self. 😉

• I understand how you're feeling, Unfortunately a lot of times this needs to be ridden out. What someone else said, maybe attempting to get back with your boy friend is a good idea. If that isn't possible surround your self with activities and people that make you feel better. Get hugs!! You sound like you need one.

• I did try but that's not going to happen :(

• Then the rest of my advice stands, Surround your self with people and activities that you love. Things will get better. It just takes time.

• Get a hobby woman.

• Well try to get your boyfriend again and start again and also try to get your best friend back

• That's not going to happen. I've tried with both. My ex is adamant he wants to stay friends but he never talks to me anymore

What Girls Said 0