I keep seeing the number 23 everywhere?

Everytime I look at the time, it's 23. When I play COD my kills are 23. When pausing a movie, I just so happen to stop at 23 minutes. The number of opinions I had on my other question was 23. My friend's upcoming birthday is 23 of June, and my sister's is January 23. When doing math problems, 23 appeared twice! The calculator I chose was 23. Heck the number of likes I had on facebook was 23. Wtf is going on? D:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "ANGEL NUMBER 23

Number 23 is made up of the energies and attributes of the number 2 and number 3. Number 2 resonates with duality and balance, diplomacy and co-operation, faith and trust, duty and service, and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 3 brings its vibrations of joy and optimism, self-expression and creativity, expansion and growth, encouragement and assistance, and manifesting and manifestation. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. This makes 23 a number of duality, charisma, communication and society.

Angel Number 23 is a message that the angels and Ascended Masters are assisting you with maintaining your faith and trust in the Universe as you work diligently to manifest your highest desires and aspirations. When feeling doubt or fear ask your angels for help and guidance as they are with you always.

Angel Number 23 is a message encouraging you to use your natural abilities, talents and creativity to bring joy and happiness into your life and into that of others. Communicate honestly and openly with others, and strive to help others in your daily life. What you put out to the Universe comes back to you, so keep a positive attitude and optimistic outlook to ensure that all in your life remains balanced and harmonious.

Angel Number 23 is a reminder that your angels, archangels and Ascended Masters are always available to support, guide and assist you - all you need to do is ask."

--http://sacredscribesangelnumbers. blogspot. com/2011/06/angel-number-23. html

What Guys Said 16

• Maybe that means you'll be getting pounded by Lebron James after he's done getting pounded by the Warriors. 😂

• Michael Jordan is going to kill you in your sleep.

• I don't know. Maybe you're destined to marry Michael Jordan or kill him? He wore 23 on his jersey when he played basketball. Granted, he also wore 45, 9 and 12 I believe.

• This is a common frequency illusion. Because you feel this is happening, you are more likely to notice the phenomenon, and so they cycle perpetuates. Try thinking of a different number and that will probably pop up just as often.

• See.. even your age is 23. Why is this happening to me

• My birthday is today I'm 23 :O

• You never get more than 23 kills in cod?

• I am a newbie player you see T_T... But most of the time it's 23.

• Well that is a sign... The universe is telling you to practice.

• Lmao your comment is life xD and Yes. Perhaps it is a sign that the universe is telling me to practice.

• i ahd this once... i always felt like whenever I looked at a clock it was 12:34 oclock. in reality I check the time like 100's of times a day and this only happened a few times a month

• Hello hellooo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• why is your age 23 o_o I'm scared

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Attack of the 23 Lenny's. Prepare to meet your maker.

• Gg Lenny.

• Michael Jordan was/is the greatest, and the universe what's you to know it.

• hm, there are 23 possible explanations on that...

• Who cares?

• did you meet jim carry 23 times?

• I wish. But you'll never know it might happen in this lifetime...

• Spoiler alert
      The movie does not end well for you
      Jk thats a lie odr how that movie ends

• Michael Jordan Effect.

• I don't know but today's date is 6/6/2016 :O

• You're just reminded me, the EU Referendum is on the 23rd June.

• That's a pretty huge event o-o

• Yes it is

What Girls Said 6

• Nothing, Observational Selection Bias. It means when you notice something you're more often to notice it more and more so you think the frequency of your encounter is more when reality all that's changing is how often you notice it. I notice 4's a lot (which is really bad in my culture lol but what can ya do..)

• Oh, wow, sweetie, It seems like "23" is Your Magic Number and Guess Who has a Birthday on May...23?
    Good luck and More Good luck is Following. xx

• Maybe you're paying more attention to this number. I guess it's temporary, it will pass.

• it means a clown is going to break into your house and kill you with a sneaker

• I dont know how I'll sleep at night...;-; Waits for clown to appear through the window at night with a dirty sneaker..

• Its okay asker, when you see the scary clown look him right in the eye and start touching yourself. Clown will be like
      cefait01.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/lily.jpg
      Works every time for me.

• @Pac-Man HAHAHAH I trust you. The expert has spoken.. I shall do that tonight xD

• Maybe when yoy first realize a pattern of the number 23, u tended to program your brain to pay more attention to it. So now you see the number 23 all the time you are prone to spot it more, and think its some kind of sign...

Just my opinion

• I dont believe in signs in this world

• I think that makes sense especially when the brain is weird. But it doesn't make sense how it happened in the first place. Of all the numbers, why 23? ;-; Maybe because I see it so often that I start to notice it?

• Yes! Have you ever had a major crush on someone and started seeeing there name everywhere? Its almost like that cuz ur paying a lot if attention to it. BUT, who says im right? Maybe it is a sign of something? Who knows? This world we are in, a billion things could happen and mean many things..