What do you think is the biggest lie when someone never responded to a message/text/call/etc?

I've been here and on other sites before where someone I was talking to lied and claimed they haven't had a chance to answer a message yet I saw them being active with other people! Lol. It's fine if you don't want to respond, but I mean, you don't have to lie about it. Lol. I don't get that.

• Oh, I forgot
  • Been busy, sorry
  • Really? I don't remember seeing it
  • Must've deleted it by accident

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually, if I don't get a response and see the person has been active, I figure they didn't care to respond and move on.

• Yeah, same for me.

• The last time someone asked me if I got their message, I said "Yes I did... I just didn't reply because it wasn't funny..." I tend not to mince words.

• You sound like somebody I used to know on Experience Project... O. o

What Girls Said 7

• "Busy" is always the biggest lie, and the easiest one to use because they can spin it to make you sound crazy for wanting their attention for like no more than an hour a day or two a week.

• "I've been busy."

• That doesn't prove anything. I'm personally a person that doesn't respond asap and that's simply because that my main priority is helping others instead of having conversations...

I've made that clear to many people. You'll have a quicker response from me by chatting under an opinion than pming me.

But who knows maybe you're right and she's just ignoring you... I'm just saying it doesn't apply to all.

• I'm not just talking about not responding right away, I'm talking about if the person NEVER responds, or if you were talking regularly just for them to suddenly stop. Nor was I talking about a girl. Yep, that's the female ego for ya, for a chick to assume the question had to be about a chick. Lol.

• @DivaMonae No one else here took this as a sexist topic but you! LOL!

• -__-

Omg I didn't. I didn't think the question was sexist at all I think your comment was sexist. "Yep, that's the female ego" that's what's sexist because it had absolutely nothing to do with me being a female if I was a guy I would've said the same thing and what I said applied for anyone that doesn't respond 24/7 and think that giving advice is more important than pming.

So take out the word else in your last comment because you're kinda right... 😒

• sometimes I am chatting with 6 people at once and things slip through the cracks and I am sorry about that

• Been busy, sorry
    that's the motto of my ex lol

• Been busy...

• If I don't like you, I just won't respond for days on end.

What Guys Said 1

• "Didnt see it sorry" or "No reception"