Is your name, or last name, a name that people make fun of? Such as Gay or anything like that? Also what the funniest name you have heard?

Tell us what the name is!! Please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to high school with two guys who's last name was Beaver. Their dad's name, I shit you not, was Harry!!! Another girl in my HS had the last name "Kumm"... she tried telling everyone it was pronounced "koom" but was unsuccessful (esp considering all through grade school until everyone learned what cum meant, she pronounced it that way).

• Oh and oh my fucking God I can't believe I almost forgot!! I dated a Vietnamese guy for a few months who always went by an anglicized name... a couple months in he told me that wasn't his legal name and was super embarrassed when I asked what it was - his fucking name was Hung Lo!!! Hahahahahahhaha

• And I went to college with a guy named Mike Cox.

Most Helpful Guy

• people call me Heinz or Mayonnaise because my name sounds like that

What Girls Said 12

• I'm not gonna put my last name so it might lose effect but

"____ my cocky" is a phrase that's been said a few times.

• I get playfully teased about my last name.

• I get teased for a lot of reasons because of my name. And none of it has to do with the name itself because it sounds normal. But the different ways you can pronounce make people giggle.

The weirdest names I saw, as a teacher, are Ya'Hyness, My'Haire, and Ahlazhanay.

• My last name is not funny. But people used to make fun of it, because it's an unusual name.
    I don't remember what was the funniest name I have heard.

• My name is similar to the word Human so unused to get tease about that in middle school

• My name isn't weird so I have never been made fun of for it. Worst names I have ever seen were Gaytan. I think they were trying to anglicize the French name Gaetan but failed miserably. I also met a Destiny once which was pretty weird.

• No one makes fun of my first or last name, they're both pretty common. A funny last name I've heard is Nkpejahjah , which is pronounced ink-puh-ja-ja

• People teased me for my last name soooo badly when I was a kid.

• my name is spelt weird but nobody makes fun of my for it lol

• My last name in dutch has the word 'calouses' in it, but in dutch.

• Funniest I heard was findik

• Yes my last name just happens to be the same as our prime ministers and a lot of people around my age don't like him (of course that's their parents opinion because they can't think for themselves )

• Justin Trudeau? If you are Canadian?

• No. New Zealand

What Guys Said 7

• These are the funniest I have heard..

blazepress.com/2014/06/45-unfortunate-names-ever/

• I met someone named Mike Hunt
    Say it fast baha

• I've gotten teased for having the "whitest" full name for a black guy lol. So I've been nicknamed whiteboy in the workplace.

• People laugh because I'm middle eastern and I have a white boy last name. Lol

• There's nothing funny about Brandan James Cromartie. :/

I hate it.

• Everyone always compliments me on my last name. Everyone.

• A kid made fun of my name in first grade once. I broke his arm. Didn't happen again.