What do you think about her message?

What do you think about her message?
This is why its better not to judge..

Most Helpful Guy

• her message is pretty strong. bipolar, depression, and schizopherenia are not an easy or very small mental illness, they are very tough and they make life hell.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she has issues... and that's why she's fat. lool

We ALL have issues, some worse than others but we are all do and we are all also responsible for ourselves and our life choices, so, sorry... Maybe because I have never been in her shoes and experience I cannot understand but it sounds like she is just a pity case who likes living in self pity and being sad.

IF she has so many issues that she can't function straight then she needs to be in a mental hospital or facility that can take care of her and provide her the right food/nutrition/lifestyle and care that she needs... If she is not in such a state and it is all a pity party, get your ass off the couch and start doing something for yourself.

Life is fucking difficult for all of us, you are no exception. Neither am I. We are all on the same boat just dealing with it differently.

What Guys Said 14

• If she doesn't care about her body image, that's fine - it's her body, her choice. I just hope she doesn't hope to date super hot guys that are (a) in good shape, (b) way out of her league.

• It is her decision yes it is her fault. Yeah weight gain is a side affect of many drugs but it's not gonna make you gain 100 pounds. A few pounds here and there. Maybe up to 20. I doubt she tracks what she eats and I doubt she excercises. she's probably eating too little thats not good either. Life's fucked me hard you don't see me complaining. If she's fine that way good for her but don't go complaining when she can't find a guy or she can't keep up with her kids.

• It's good to not judge people, of course. But this chick is begging for sympathy. I can't stand when people do that.

• "You can kiss my damn fat* ass..."
    There.. Rant complete..

• Lots of "mimimi I am a victim" instead of taking self-responsibility for her life.

• It's a string of excuses to not take responsibility for her health. I have excuses for not being as fit as I used to be but I don't pretend that I'm not responsible for myself or act as if it's not my fault.

• It is her fault she's fat, I can tell you that much.

• Whyd I care lol

• I think she's a idiot. Making excuses and forcing people to accept her lazy ass. pathetic.

• she needs to get off her high horse in my opinion...

• It is partially her fault and partially not that she is fat.
    Most of it is due to medicine

• Yup that's what happens with piss poor education of the important shit like how to be a decent and loving individual... it makes people cra cra and I don't think its their fault it is society at fault for setting ridiculous standards for humanity instead of embracing our individuality and inner beauty..….. what do you want when you make the cosmetic and plastic more valuable than the true person within... kinda time for a massive change don't ya think?

• Not only did you put her full name up, but her hometown as well. I judge you a dumbass for putting someone in a vulnerable situation, particularly by airing her laundry for the world to see.

• lesbos?

What Girls Said 6

• It sounds to me with Reading Between the Lines, Poor Unfortunate Cynthia, has been Thrown a Curve ball and Feels she has gotten the Short end of the Stick in life with her own Strife.
    Perhaps if she didn't have so many Troubles, It may have not Escalated to her Being "Tiny Bubbles."
    My Motto in my own Life: "There is always Someone Worse off than Yourself."
    Good luck and Thank you for Sharing. xx

• I think it's perfectly fine, she's standing up for herself and explaining her situation that clearly no one else knew she was in when they were calling her fat.

• i think you shouldn't have put her name up for all of GAG to see.

• That is a pity party for sure, someone needs to get a grip

• I'm so sick of white girls and all their mental problems

• I agree with it. You never know what someone is going through...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f06d857b8f.jpg