What is your opinion on castration?

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo spank you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• If it's a punishment for sexual abuse or molestation, it probably won't help. The person doing the act (s) would resort to using a substitute for their missing member.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you're convicted of being a serial rapist, I think it's fair we should cut your dick off. Can't rape me without it

0|1
    0|1
    • Finger, dildo, strap on? No? :0

• Show All
    • 25d

I think without a dick, it is very unlikely that a guy is going to rape anyone when he can't feel it or cum from it.

• 25d

@vampireelf Not necessarily true, I mean I heard of this rape case where two guys raped another guy by using an object (clothing hanger i think). Its not always about pleasure.

• Means nothing to me, I prefer women. But that would maybe help with them finally being able to keep it in their pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very... bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • In what context? Physical or chemical? So many unanswered questions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• My opinion is that it will make you infertile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please add some detail to your question.
    Do you mean has a means of dealing with rapists and paeodphiles?
    Or, do you mean voluntary castration as part of a sexual BDSM or cuckold lifestyle?
    Or, do you mean as a medical way to deal with testicular cancer?

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that you would not be able to achieve Darwin's proposed "Life goals"

So I'm so sorry. Pray for RoboDick

0|0
    0|0
  • Should be done more often

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably the most painful thing I can imagine being done.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about your eyes being pruned pried open while some takes a cheese grater to your eyes and then your balls, that sounds more painfully also being skinned alive.

• @Josht11 Ok... one of the most painful things.

I haven't even had my dog done. He's 8 now... Labrador so not really an issue with temperament.

• No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's scary. It should only be done by volunteering because that is a guys manhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • All i can ask is "Why?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Awful thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thought about it many times (I am on hormone replacement therapy, so I can castrate myself by not taking my shots). I'm not happy with having a small penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thank you.

0|0
    0|0