I haven't been her biggest fan (would prefer Sanders), but honestly I think it was brilliant. Her direct, detailed attacks on Donald's lack of coherent solutions, disdain for allies and leniency with rivals, trade war rhetoric, and his isolationist, internationally-weak policies were especially on point. I saw her make a good case for herself as the definitively better candidate between the two, and it's clear she knows what she's talking about. It definitely made me view her more favorably to hear her speak with authenticity and the hard facts.
- It was good.43% (3)19% (4)25% (7)Vote
- It was okay.14% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- It was bad.29% (2)48% (10)43% (12)Vote
- Didn't watch it.14% (1)24% (5)21% (6)Vote
- Other or see results.0% (0)9% (2)7% (2)Vote