What did you think of Hillary Clinton's speech on foreign policy?

I haven't been her biggest fan (would prefer Sanders), but honestly I think it was brilliant. Her direct, detailed attacks on Donald's lack of coherent solutions, disdain for allies and leniency with rivals, trade war rhetoric, and his isolationist, internationally-weak policies were especially on point. I saw her make a good case for herself as the definitively better candidate between the two, and it's clear she knows what she's talking about. It definitely made me view her more favorably to hear her speak with authenticity and the hard facts.

• It was good.
  • It was okay.
  • It was bad.
  • Didn't watch it.
  • Other or see results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am voting for Hillary Clinton because she's our best chance

• *if I could vote

• @Waffles731
      True. I found it difficult to not like most of the portrayals of Ernst Stavro Blofeld, especially as played by Charles Gray.

• @cth96190 I like how donald pleasance plays him for literally twenty minutes and becomes a world wide icon

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are OK with a person that allowed Bengahzi to happen and defended a man that raped a 12 year old by dragging said 12 year old through the mud to get him off have at it. Seems like a worthy person to lead.

• I don't buy into politicized bullshit. She does seem like a worthy person to lead though.

• I don't think her calling a 12 year old a slut, and laughing about how she knew this guy raped the little girl in the middle of a field when she was a lawyer is politicized bullshit. I call that being a horrible person who is capable of all sorts of things. But maybe we just different on basic human decency. Not to mention other things she has done.

What Guys Said 16

• Hillary Clinton is a traitor who should be given a rope.
    Clinton Foundation donors get massive arms deals:
    www.ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
    Clinton Foundation ethical violations:
    www.breitbart.com/.../
    Clinton Foundation donor target of bribery suit:
    freebeacon.com/.../
    Clinton Foundation a conduit for foreign interests to bribe Hillary:
    www.clinton.news/...lly-bribe-hillary-clinton.html
    From Whitewater to Benghazi, a Bill and Hillary Clinton primer:
    www.theatlantic.com/.../

• To be honest I think actions speak loader then words. She wouldn't back the UK over the Falklands when foreign policy was her job so as far as I'm concerned her words mean little.

I think she has trouble remembering who American's friends really are. She's part of the elite (the UK have them as well) who try to play the "big game" and miss things that will happen tomorrow.

• I can't even give an opinion. I'm still too astounded by the poor judgement of U. S. citizens. We are left to choose between a blubbering idiot and a conniving criminal mastermind.

• She is the most corrupt, entitled, phony, incompetent politician ever. Even thinking of voting for her should be a crime. She's only running for president to stay out of prison, and it might not work. Oh, and her foreign policy body of work is a historic calamity.

• Everything she says about foreign policies she ruined herself by warmongering as the secretary of the state.

• My god the better candidate. she's an evil, low order lying cow. What, did you just like her dress? Any monkey can memorise a speech. Its people like you that put your country in the toilet

• When all is said and done she is corrupt. Say what you want about Trump its time America pulled back from trying to solve the world's problems one bullet at a time and start looking after American intrests and the American people.

• Can't watch that one speechifying any more than I can stomach Sanders or Trump.

• A load of BS. She's no more qualified than Trump in the area of foreign policy.

• clinton, authenticity? her past actions of backstabbing surely disagree.

• A great speech. Donald Trump lacks any social skills, common sense, leadership skills, and brains.

• "Hilary Clinton should be in jail" - Donald Trump

• I did not watch it

• This woman has made a full time job of lying to us. she should go. she's all bad.

• Trumps stated foreign policies would be an utter disaster.

• Terrible. She's a disaster. We need an isolationist like Trump.

• Also, liberals' (and neocons') free trade policies have been a disaster. America needs a protectionist (like Trump), a good sense of economic nationalism to put the people to work and ensure work for future generations as well. Currently corporations go abroad and pay foreign countries starvation wages when they could be employing their own people and still making great profit. Trump is the man, it's about time we a real conservative making it this far in the race.

What Girls Said 3