What stuff do you do with your free time?

And corollary to that: how much free time do you have in a given week?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have free time like 3-2.5 days a week, minus my evenings on nights I do work. When I have free time I draw, take walks, do house chores, play games, hang out with friends, spend time with my boyfriend, and swim during the summer.

What Girls Said 4

• I have about 25 free hours during the work week.

I go for runs and relax and watch Netflix or YouTube videos.

On the weekend I have 48 hours of free time, and I usually just go with the flow.

• A lot of free time at the moment. Like at least 5 hours every day. I watch tv, draw, program, work on my photography, check my email for stuff, etc

• Ususally spend it working with my horses. If it's not that ime spending time with my husband or sisters.

Currently I have a lot of free time cause I can't work. Hard to work when your pregnant. Lol

• Ya. I like horses. Do those racing horses come as big as the draft horses?

• My free time varies greatly week to week depending on how busy i am at work.
    In my free time i like to surf, free dive, hike, read a book, photography/editing, take my dog to the beach and a bunch of other stuff...

• ooo beach.

• Thats something I've always wanted to do too. That and get an underwater one to take whilst diving.

• Ya those waterfalls and stuff for sure have gold. But you'd need either a water diverter or a scuba whatever.

What Guys Said 3

• I usually have varying amounts since I work different hours every day.
    Today, I had about 2 hours before work, and then I'll have about 5.5 afterwards til I fall asleep.

Tomorrow, I'll have about 6 hours before work, and then maybe 2 after, so 8 hours. It's usually about 8 hours, but it feels like less when some of it is before work.

• Pretty free. I work part time and take four college classes, two online and two once-a-week on campus ones. I guess you could say the second half of my day is pretty free until I go to bed. I mostly just masturbate, read, write stories and essays, or roam aimlessly around the mall.

• Walk around Manhattan :)

• What's it like?

• Grey's Papaya?

• Yup that's the one. Classic.