Do you like working with teams/team sports?

I HAAAATE doing anything involving a team or group. Because I'm a fuck up and I always get nervous and stressed that I'm going to be the one to mess it up for the whole team.
For example, I'm a dancer. And a few years ago, I competed with 3 others in a group at regional championships. Two groups dance at the same time on stage and they have a line in the middle of the stage to separate them and if you cross over the line, your team automatically loses. And... I stepped like a foot over the line. And all my team members got mad at me.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I am not a people's person and hence I prefer sports that are somewhat singular like Tennis, or Snowboarding and so forth

What Girls Said 2

• nah i like it, the pressure makes me perform well.
    I'm sure it's worse with guys though, they seem to get really tough on each other when one makes a minor mistake. i never understood that.

• I hate groups too everyone always singles me out or treat me poorly, It's been years since I worked with a group of people who actually liked me and didn't single me out. It's weird when people actually like me 😞

What Guys Said 3

• I really hate being in a team. However, in my case it doesn't refer so much to sports, since I can't do any team sports for health reasons. In my case, I'm mostly thinking about work. For example at my university, some professors really like it when students hold group presentations rather than single presentations. I really hate that. The thing about me is that I am good at what I do and I have very clear ideas about how I want something to be done. I'm not saying other people are bad or stupid but they just naturally do things differently and that bugs me. I also hate working with other people because there's no much communicating to be done. I'm not an introvert and I'm fine about talking to people but all this communicating wastes everyone's time and it keeps me from doing the actual work. For example I would have to write emails to my fellow students to agree on dates and places to meet, to discuss how we're gonna structure the presentation or who goes to the library and gets the secondary literature or who writes the slides etc. instead of me just sitting at home on my own on my computer and using the time economically.

• I have a bad habit of overestimating people, which usually leaves me disappointed. As such, I've come to prefer doing things myself. They do say that if you want anything done, you got to do it yourself.

• I loooove working with teams. Im such a competative guy and im a yeller, kinda like a frat guy when im on a team. makes it so much fun.