How often do you dream?

How often and what are some strange dream or cool dreams you've had?
And if you have infrequent dreams just put what you think is your average

• Several times within a week
  • Weekly basis
  • Once every full moon
  • Once every blue moon
  • I live my dreams fool
  • What are dreams

Most Helpful Girl

• I dream all the time and remember them for about half an hour, so I'm writing a dream diary.

There was the witches were trying to kill me and then they got caught by the law and the punishment was the house which acted like normal for a week so that it can more easily absorb their magic.
    We had to go to the 12th floor of the tower so got in the elevator it was me the old professor and two borrowers but as we got up the floors the room was filling up with water. I nudged the professor and he picked up the two borrowers and made an air pocket in his hands while we held our breaths getting to the 12 floor.
    We as quick as we could scrambled into the room and I opened the window causing almost all the water out and then professor was looking for something on the computers. The doors started banging and that's when I had to protect the room from the ghost. Even though she already got to me through hallucinations and I started seeing blood everywhere. Next thing I know I'm outside and the magic police are there and they were shaking the professors hand.
    Well... she was a witch ghost and there were three of them, two teenagers and a mother.
    They actually resembled the witches in the original my little pony movie, just more eviler.

This is one of my latest dreams.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have dreams but I often have thoughts during the day. I think of the day that I will be worth something. As of now I am not worth anything. :(

What Girls Said 20

• Everyone actually dreams multiple dreams during the sleep cycles within a night. Most don't remember it though cause dreams are usually forgotten unless the person is woken up during the REM stage of the cycle.
    I had a recurring nightmare that Chucky followed me and my family everywhere and even stalked us in space. Every time I have that dream it's exactly the same too. My dad stops to buy a wedding ring in the middle of it too.
    And another dream I had was one where everything was sepia tinted and I was the protector of the world's last chicken. There was a tornado approaching and people in the castle weren't really worried cause everyone was rallying together.
    The last dream I had was actually today cause I took a final and finished within 20 mins so I fell asleep then dreamt that a guy friend I'm interested in followed me back on Instagram lmao

• I dream all the time, but there's only a few random ones that I remember. If I remember them, they are in my head for a long time, but most dreams are forgotten the second I wake up.

I've had a lot of strange dreams. Ask me about them and I can explain them more. I've had dreams about a house coming to life and killing me, a twin version of me that tried to kill me (the cycle repeated until I killed HER), and even my own dad turned into a demon and tried to kill me.

My dreams (that most would consider nightmares), are something I actually look forward to. :) I've been having those kinds of dreams for 10 years.

• Haha why are all your dreams related to killing you.😅 you look forward to them!! Tell me about the one that was closest to kill you since your into dieing 😝

• Lol who knows? I guess the world is sending a message. :P
      The one with the twin actually did succeed in killing me. The dream was set up like a video game. I was watching myself from above, and I had to find a way to run from someone that looked exactly like me. No matter what I did or which corner I took, she always showed up in the same place and killed me. After that, it would restart to the beginning. Eventually I caught the "game" off guard and killed her, and... and then I strung her up on the roof with a rope... The setting was my elementary school, which made this even stranger. Right after killing "myself," I walked calmly to my classroom, just in time to see my crush rise out of a coffin.

I was in 5th grade. Don't judge me.

• I have terrible dreams and wake my poor husband up screaming at least twice a week. And they get worse if I'm reading a book, which I usually always am. Thank God he loves me anyway 😊

• Everyone dreams, it's just you don't remember most of them. I usually do remember at least one dream a night. I love when I am having a good dream, and I wake up but I don't want to leave the dream, so I go back into it. Last night I had an odd dream. For some reason, I was taking selfies in this museum. I never take selfies. Later on, when I was showing a friend my selfies, there was a weird clown ghost in every picture. I don't know what happened because the alarm went off.

• Aw I hate unfinished dreams, I sometimes just close my eyes after waking up to reimagining the ending and continue the story :p
      And I don't understand do you no like clowns?

• I actually don't have issues with clowns, so I don't really understand the dream. I think it's just one of those random dreams.

• Perhaps
      Always a secret message, maybe this is your brain telling you need a new funny clown in your life

• The weekends

• You don't sleep on weekdays?

• I dream every single night. My favorite dreams are when I'm flying or seeing relatives that have passed on.

• I've had really cool flying dreams, where I am a dragon but at the end of those dreams I always fall into the ground and wake up. I have never seen a passed relative before u wouldn't know how to feel if I did

• I never fall In my dreams

• I dream ever single night multiple times, and I swear I remember all of them. They're usually good, ridiculously vivid, and I even lucid dream at least twice a week. I also wake up in 90 minute intervals for some reason, usually while dreaming. I wonder if they're related...

• 90 minutes is the average length of a sleep cycle so you remember your most vivid dreams when waking up so you remember every dream you have when waking up in intervals like that :)

• Several times within a week
    Yesterday I dreamed that Chris Martin was picking me up lol and he was super tall :x

• several times a week, but i forget most of them. some have been so vivid though.

• I dream many times a week. They are vivid and feel like real life. A really weird fact, is that when I used condoms I had extremely weird dreams. I dunno if it was related, but they were still amazing :)

• what is a dream you need to be able to sleep to dream

• I dream very often, almost every day.

• Now and then, not as often as I'd like to. Usually my dreams are either super adventurous or super casual.

• I dream every night. Recently I've been dreaming of movies and flashbacks I had in my early teens.

• I dream but I can never remember any of them.

• Every time I sleep

• When I feel like it< just kidding whenever when I have dreams I feel like I am dreaming< jk wtf is wrong with me today

• daily basis

• The past few weeks I've been having very vivid dreams.

• I pretty much dream every night

• About what?

• I dream about so many things, some of them are real crazy shit... I'd say lately most of them are just plain weird and crazy

What Guys Said 12

• Every night and I remember them most times. I've had many weird dreams, I even asked a question about it once: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1940312-for-fun-what-s-the-meaning-of-these-dreams

• Everyone dreams every night lol did you guys even go to that place called school

• Lmao I was just gonna say this

• Lol don't even try. You failed at the question boyo. Its your own fault. Don't pin this on us.

• Asker did you even school bro omg dream tonight sweet angel

• You dream everynight. a lot of the times you don't remember what you dreamt. I rarely remember mine. If I do its on a weekend when I dont use an alarm to get up

• I day-dream xD

• 1-3 times per night. 90% of the time, they're good or at least neutral dreams.

• I can rarely remember my dreams so I don't know

• several times in a week, but i mostly forget what i dreamed, unless i have nightmares

• I don't know, I don't remember most of them.

• I dream every night.

• I dont think i ever woke up and rememered a dream...

• We always have dreams, but most of the times we don't remember them. It's impossible to not dream.

• I Never dream