If you could meet and spend time with anyone in the world, who would it be?

If I could, I would meet my Grandfather again. I was five when he passed away, and the only image I have of him is a tall, skinny man, who was always happy.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I choose Penn Badgley. He is an actor from Gossip Girl (played the role of Dan Humphery) and Easy A.
    I like him, he looks so young and so cute ❤ In gg, Dan Humphery seemed so sweet and nice, he had the nice good guy personality which I found myself attracted to. I wonder if Penn Badgley is like that in life too, lol. I've had interactions with cute guys before, but none of them were as cute as Penn. It would be nice to meet my favorite character from gg. Apparantly that guy is like friend goals and boyfriend goals. Yeah, I want to meet and spend time with Penn Badgley.

What Guys Said 19

• I'd meet Donald Trump so I can kick him in the nuts

• Mr Tesla... he would have given the world free electricity accept for JP Morgan that guy is the one who needs kicked in the nernies... Or possibly budah hmm so many I can't choose there are lots of people lol... hugz n smiles.. just kidding about the nutshot. 🍀🐶🍀

• those who passed on:

John Kennedy - To get his wisdom on how the country should of been formed

Robert Kennedy - How laws should of been handled.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Ask him how and what he thinks of present day.

Supreme Court Justices Warren and Marshall - in lieu of Civil Rights cases and illegal search and seizure cases

--------
    Living
    Bill Clinton - Trade Policies

• Jesus. I'd like to get all the wisdom I can from him.

• Warren Buffett probably

• Eminem see how his mind works he seem fun. And he's lived a awesome life. full of hardships and joy.

If not maybe my great great grandpa see why was racist

• I would meet my best friend from college. It's unfortunate for me that he and I are separated, since he now resides in North Carolina.

• Dead: Ronald Reagan
    Alive: Dr. Ben Carson

• If it was anyone, living or dead, I would pick Adolf Hitler. I have so many questions.

• i think it would be keanu reeves the actor or Mohammad ali the boxer

• God.
    It would be chill.

• My parents and grand parents especially my mom.

• My late fiancee.

• I'd meet Thomas Edison and get the greatest advice on inventing & engineering EVER.

• God bless your tall skinny grandfather
    I'd spend time with Karlie Kloss

• 1|0
  • Steve Jobs, and i would love to slap him for innovating iPhones!

Overpriced useless devices.

• Must be kind!

• It would be Jesus Christ because He could help me with all of my problems.

What Girls Said 12

• My father , who died last year. I still miss him everyday. I miss our chats and laughs together. I'd love to relive those special times with him again. I have so much to tell him since he passed away.

• @redeyemindtricks
    I would love to meet her and just kinda be her "shadow" for a while, (of course allowing her husband to do what he does to her during their "free time") She's an amazing person in my opinion and I'd love to be like her. Seeing her in action would be amazing.

• I'd either meet my nanna, granddad or you uncle on my dads side. My nanna and uncle passed before I was born (dad was 2 when our nanna died so we know next to nothing about her) and my grandad passed when I was 6.

• There is one person in mind... >_>

• hmmmmmm its a secret

• My grandfather for me too. He died when I was very young. I don't remeber much about him but we were very close I was told

• Pete Wentz. He seems like a genuine guys and he's my height so I wouldn't feel like a midget. Guy's saved my life, I'd like to tell him that.

• Alexander Ovechkin 🏒

• My boyfriend who lives in Portugal.

• My father but other than him probably Amy Winehouse.

• My grandfather too

• I'd spend time with @YOussefElAdl