What's going on with me lately?

The thing is, I'm an introvert, so it's not unusual for me to not go out with friends when they ask me to here and there.
But lately every single time friends from college or old high school friends ask me to hang out, I almost always deny it. Not only that, but I've just not been interested in looking for a relationship with any women lately which is not normal because usually I always try looking. This has been happening for quite some time now and it's just odd. There's a possibility that college & work has been draining me of all my energy and has been stressing me out, but either way I wish I could stop.

Has anybody been doing the same thing? Is it a phase or what?

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like a phase since you are busy with school and work. Once the summer hits and things slow down with work you should feel like you have more energy.

Also, eating healthier/better could give you some more energy too

What Guys Said 2

• Have you been thinking of embracing homosexuality of late? Have you felt at all anxious to touch another mans bum?

• Lmao no. Definitely not doubting my sexuality. I just feel groggy and almost depressed at times.

• Good for you! I knew it was but a passing phase.

• Sounds like you're becoming depressed.