What do you think of my dream wedding and no I do not think this will happen its just fun to think abut my wedding type really don't matter?

ok so I want to make the dress myself so it will look something like this but i would like to add beading or rhinestone to the center of the dress swirling back to the train of the dress and it would have a pleated cap sleeve what do you think of my dream wedding and no i do not think this will happen its just fun to think abut my wedding type really don't matter ?i want my wedding to be in winter in something kinda like this but not so shiny and not so artificial

horse drawn sleigh pulled by a horse like this and a sleigh like this

a cake like this and a toper like this or this and i would chang the layer of cake right before the top one the one with what looks like berries

LIKE I SAID I DONT THINK ANY OF THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR REAL but i do like the idea of it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cute but it's also funny because it's so different from the type of wedding my girlfriend and me are planning (we'll probably marry in two years or so) ;-).

• what is yours?

• the cake is just because i like decorating things from time to time scene i make cake all the time

• but your wedding sounds cool

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cute to dream big for a wedding (and fun!). I had a pinterest board for my wedding. Should've seen some of the crazy expensive

• im wondering why people keep saying cute lol

• It's kind of Disneyish haha

• well in my lifetime im allowed to have one thing that is Disneyish and this is it lol

What Guys Said 1

• all good, but a horrible location for that dress... unless you wanna get sick.

• um i go out in shorts and a tank top in snow up to my knees and lay down

What Girls Said 0