How does it feel that Hillary Clinton has clinched the Democratic nomination?

Personally, I'm glad. I feel she's the most qualified to lead this country, though I don't hate Bernie Sanders.

It's Clinton vs. Trump now

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't trust her. She's always changing her policies only to fit who she's talking to at the time. And she's also creepy. 😐

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its terrible but then again it would be barely better than Bernie. The reason why is because Hilary is a feminist and Bernie is a socialist (Europe is socialist mostly and is crumbling). The reason why I dont want a feminist president is because Feminism no longer is a fight for equality IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES. It IS however needed in 3rd world countries. Most of feminism was debunked and trashed in 2014 and Hilary doesn't seem to have gotten the memo. The government isn't saying anything because all feminists do is trash their critics. what they are doing is not the best but at least they are doing nothing to help feminists.

• Hillary's main priorities by far are not feminism. She is more a strong leader when it comes to foreign policy, and can actually change this country and stand firm, for the better.

• Obama didn't get shit done? PFFTTTTT he fixed the damn economy and country that Bush ruined! Jesus Christ another Obama hater? It's sad, really. And her main priority, i said, is not feminism. I never said she wasn't a feminist. And Donald Trump? Holy shit, he'll "support" anything he can to get his votes. He's less qualified than Kanye West to run this country. You can see in his speeches that he has no idea what the hell he's talking about, and how he's gonna run this country into the GROUND.

• Did you just say Obama fixed the economy? no, normal inflation patterns fixed it. Also, I think that you have Hilary and Trump switch AGAIN. DO your research before you speak for someone.

What Girls Said 5

• I hope she goes to prison. She broken the law no one is above the law that includes her.

• So did Donald Trump. He avoided the draft.

Honestly what she was doing was protecting herself and other people. She is by far not the only politician to lie.

• I'm not going back and forth, I'm answering a question that I feel is best answered with context.

Public opinion matters. Sometimes, you have to lie to get your way in politics.

• well she's a horrible liar. For everything she says there's a voice recording, tape, or quote stating the opposite and she has no answer to why she changed her position. Or why she lied about certain things.

• She literally is the most qualified. Even though i still dont like her but better than someone saying they are going to make everything free.

• Better than Trump by a mile. I can't stand Donald Trump. Wanted Bernie to win. Out of the three, Bernie was the better one.

• Man, I actually wanted Bernie, because free college...

• I wanted Hillary because possible goals...

• Same, I just grab my popcorn and 3D glasses and watch the drama unfold.

• Bit late for that, came out in theaters yesterday

• It doesn't matter to me.. Trump is going to win.

• Lmao the day Hillary lets Trump win

Hillary has been focused on winning the Democratic. Now she can focus her firepower on Trump, and it's a guaranteed win for her.

• I dont have to play anything.. you are doing it for me.

• Right... I spout facts you spout feelings... I get it

What Guys Said 23

• Hillary the most qualified to lead the country, LMFAO. Hillary Clinton hasn't clinched it quite yet, states still left to vote, plus the super delegates to vote till the convention, so it's not over till every last vote is counted and the super delegates vote at the convention. If Clinton does clinch the nomination at the convention, it's gonna feel like this.
    #BernieOrBust #BernieOrStein
    gifsec.com/.../Raging-GIF.gif
    www.santafe4bernie.com/.../Bernie-vs.-Hillary.jpg

• It makes me want to vomit

• Or if you want someone pro freedom, anti war, anti corruption and who has an economic plan that would actually WORK...

Join me inviting for Johnson, the Libertarian candidate.

Let's face it, with choices like Hillary and Donald, we're screwed either way.

• It's not official yet, though it's matter of time.
    It's sad that she's gonna be elected president (cause yes, she's gonna win against Trump). It'll be the first time in US history that the president was chosen based on their genitals... so sad :(

• Not true at all. Hillary vs. Trump, Hillary's the option out of the two that doesn't make me wanna rebel.

• Oh yeah, I forgot that those that dislike Trump always use violence to get their point across...

• People call Hillary a liar and a hypocrite

Yet pro-gun-control Donald Trump supports the NRA. Hmmmmmm.

• I wanted Bernie to win the Democratic nomination.
    Even though I'm a big critic of his policies he is much more trustworthy and than Clinton and actually has foresight. Also I REALLY want to see a Trump vs Sanders debate.
    This song is also pretty cool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLfO5UtNhzg

• It is a gift for Trump.
    Hillary's corruption and treason, Bill's rapes, the way that people who become inconvenient keep dying and, of course, Benghazi

• nothing. I can't vote and everyone knew it would end like this already weeks ago.

but from what I heard I would have preferred Bernie.

• Is it official?

• She's kind of an angry megalomaniac. She has the charisma of a wire brush. And I think she has some very stupid, dangerous ideas.

But then there isn't much else to choose from this year.

• lol you really think any of it matters
    serious question
    name a president in your time that has benefited your family
    because he was elected

ZERO%

• Bill Clinton
      Barrack Obama

• LOL he did not do a single thing

he can't control climate
      the US economy is still going down
      obamacare lol
      no he didn't save anyone from any draft lol

he did nothing for the country
      but he did setup an anubis statue in Denver
      now seriously how does that help the country lol
      he is an idiot and he does not want to help the people

• -_- helping the people is the only way he can benefit

He's setting plans to slow the human-controlled climate change
      Would've been dead if not for him

• It reminds me of when Bush stole the Florida election in 2000. It was fixed ahead of time and meant to marginalize voters.

• Fuck yeah, let's go!

Sanders may have been my first choice, but I'm switching to Clinton, just to block Trump from pushing his bigotry past Congress.

• politicians never do whats in their policies, clinton has a fucked up history. i sense that she is driven by self interest and perhaps a job at the UN after presidency, just like merkel.

• Every politician is driven by self interest.

• We need to pay taxes so that our livelihoods are not disrupted

• yeah, but it can be done voluntarily.

• No surprise at all to me, Bernie was too left for me in my opinion.

• I didn't know where his secret stash of funds were

• It wasn't that Bernie was too far to the left, it's that the democratic party is too corrupt.

• The Dems are just as messed up as the Repubs right now... 3rd party come one down!

• Hillary is a warmonger and a murderer and I hope bernie doesn't endorse her at all.

• Bernie's done, either way.

• Hillarys victory is what trump needed to win. I may be a dual citizen but I refuse to vote if bernie isn't running as an independent. I really hope bernie doesn't endorse hillary. He will lose a lot of respect from his supporters.

• If he runs then he'll be much less likely to win the presidency

• I'd rather our country fall into ruins than let Hilary Clinton become president. Of course that's not to say I'd like Trump to win either, I'm at a real dilemma since there is no "lesser of two evils" in this situation.

• Yes kinda wanted Bernie but I support her because she's not Donald Trump

• I'm voting for Donald Trump all the way!!!

• I think it was a foregone conclusion. Nobody is surprised.

• If elected, has the potential to be the worst president the United States has ever had. I foresee a civil war in the future

• You're seriously overestimating how bad she is. She's much more qualified than any of the other candidates, and she would never allow a war to occur.

Ronald Reagan, one of the worst presidents ever. George Bush, one of the worst presidents ever

• Lol kid, you need to put down the textbook and look into the real world. And every time I see her talk about anything it comes back to jeopardizing citizen rights. Actually listen to what she says, maybe you'll hear it too. And, by the way, she can't strip rights from me, I'm an outsider looking in. Take a lesson in context and apply it to every speech she makes. Notice I always "American" and "U. S." Never did I say I was from there

• You're not really being specific, here.

• Which leg would you like to get blasted with an elephant gun. Cause no matter what it's happening...

• Hillary is disgusting. Hopefully Trump will become President.