Do you thank the God/Deity of your religion more than you ask for thing's?

I've noticed I thank God more than I ask for anything. I can't say the same for other's, but to each their own... who am I to judge? Lol

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I don't believe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah everyday, I don't know where I would be if I didn't have God in my life. And I don't really ask for much, just peace... Hakuna matata!

Most Helpful Girl

• I am agnostic lol
    but by the way y'all religions believe in the same god, they just express it with different dogmas and traditions

• I agree lol you know how many arguments I get into when I say that? Lmao it's unbelievable

• ow I didn t know that ^^ that s cool haha would love to hear your accent when you speak french.
      I am lebanese so french is my second language after arabic.
      I didn t get the last tense by the way :P

• Lol ughhh I do the accent, but I feel silly doing it around people who only know English. Rightttt right I forgot about that☺ the last bit was Creole since my French isn't so perfected lol. It's based off of French, African/Caribbean, Spanish and Native American language's, because that's what the ethnic group is made of as well. It's a mash up dialect mostly French sounding, but French people never understand it really. Creole's/Haitian's understand some or all French. Funny how that work's.

What Guys Said 12

• I thank satan all the time for my wicked ways i0.wp.com/.../...Shot-2016-04-18-at-9.19.12-PM.jpg

• Well, yeah, but it's a bit different me with I suppose.

• I ask angels and spirits for guidance. And I thank whatever 'god' or 'superior' being for things like experiences and beautiful days.

But everything else is a manifestation of my own determination and hard work.

• I am not a believer anymore I am an atheist.

• I thank a god I don't believe in every day

Cultural language

• I don't thank people that don't exist for things they have not done.

• No. I'm trying to remind myself to do that more because he deserves to be thanked

• I thank God all the time for what I have in life...😇

• Yesh I do

• I think i do but ask also a lot lol

• I don't believe in god, but i believe in whatever helps you get through life should be fully embraced. Im glad to hear it works for you.

• I am an Ordained Unitarian Universalist minister, so I thank all Gods and Goddesses

What Girls Said 7

• i do, yeah, but it kinda just happens. i dont really TRY to do it. like what i mean is i dont dedicate a certain time to pray and thank god for everything. if something happens in my day or it's just a random situation like me getting to a train on time ill be like 'thank you god'.

• I'm Wiccan... but I pray to the "Mother Goddess" and Venus about helping my relationship :*

• I'm always asking RNGesus more thing but he never answers and I get screwed over trying to get prime warframe parts. :'(

@Mistnigqa808 I'm going to have to sacrifice you for the last Saryn Prime part. :P XD

• Lmao I knew my name was going to be put in a sentence with these words 1 day... 😢😢😭😭😣😣😣😣 I'm ready to be sacrificed for the greater good 😔😔

• Yea, I try to.

• I don't follow any religion but i thank god for everything all the time 😂 i never ask god for anything since i don't believe it'll work but i always say thanks bruh @ god for everything good that happens

• No, not really. I don't really ask for much, either. I usually just want to know why things are happening in my life and how am I supposed to deal with them.

• I don't thank Him nor do I Ask for anything.. But I like the idea of Him.