So which do you like better, people or animals?

I personally prefer to be in the company of animals rather than people. I also find animals to be better than people. When I go to my boyfriends house I spend a lot of time talking to, petting and playing with his dogs and his cat instead of focusing on him. (He's OK with it, he thinks it's cute)
So which do you prefer?

• Animals over people all day, evy day.
  • People are better.
  • What's the difference? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I would say that, while animals offer nice breaks from people, people are generally better to be around. The thought process is more complex and I feel can offer more emotional satisfaction than a dog or whatnot. Dogs, cats, and the like give comfort and are awesome, but I can't talk to a dog (and have it speak back reasonably), I can't laugh with a dog when I watch The Princess Bride, I can't cry with a dog and truly expect him to understand my pain.

I love my dogs and spend time each day petting them or running around playing with them-- but I wouldn't ever substitute a human relationship for that of an animal companionship.

Essentially the spectrum of possibility (the sprectrum being a range of emotional satisfaction) is a lot wider for that of a human than that of an animal. There may be a lot more asshats in the range of humans (the far left of the spectrum), but there are also more people than animals who are loveable (the far right of the spectrum). Animals, on the other hand, just lie around the middle to mid-right of the spectrum. They can offer lots of satisfaction, but are limited by their intellect and understanding of the world.

TL;DR; I chose B. The human conscious is what I value, and animals simply don't have it.

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the difference haha XD Certain members of all the species act the same. But I guess that goes back to the fact we all are people, no matter how much we distance ourselves from nature.

If I had to spend a day hanging out with the coolest of the cool or the most of the fun, I would choose dogs and cats, and whatever else would let me pet it. But not chimps, I don't like them XD

What Guys Said 25

• Animals. I hate most humans.

• Animals, most certainly! It's a no-brainer to me!

• I don't think there is anybody who would survive if a crazy gunman asked me to choose in between theirs and my cat's life.
    ~catz

• Dogs!!!❤❤❤❤🐶🐕

• People, as they say we are social creatures. I don't want to turn into anything equivalent of a cat lady. Although I am a dog person.

• humans are animals... I like the company of both

• animals, no competition. At least they don't disappoint me

• I'm not a people's person, but I still prefer people over animals. I do have a cat named Ming at work that I pet and play with.

• Animals are way better

• What's the difference.

• I like animals more than people. People are worse and too common.

• animals (dogs especially)

• it highly depends on what we're doing. humans usually make better chess opponents. whereas id rather pet a dog or cat's ear than my friend's

• I prefer my own company, so I guess people since I am a person.

• People can betray you animals not

• I like frogs and lizards more than people :]

• I like to spend more Quality time with my people Lions And Tigers

• If i had a chance, i'd crush humanity. I hate people.

• Hoomans. Animals are retards.

• I voted people because without my friends id be a wreck but i also love animals

• People are animals...

• Sure, you are closer to those inferior to you. :D

• treacherous dogs.

girls and teddy bears.

• Close call...

• get in cage full of lions then, asker

What Girls Said 12

• What's the difference? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Animals. Lol, people suck.

• I'm going to have to go with humans even though I absolutey love animals. I agree with very single word @dangerDoge says.

• People suck and hurt you. Besides my parents, people have always been mean. My dog loves me though. She's my friend. Not so much everyone else.

• Am i the only one who prefers company of people?

• People over animals.

• Animals ofc , i can't live with humans

• Animals

• animals, i like all of them especially reptiles. they can't judge you or hurt your feeling like humans

• Puppies only.

• If I had to choose, I'd still pick the people who I consider my family, and most members are humans so

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more