Thoughts on this picture?

What is it, what do you get from it, etc.

http://tinypic.com/r/2rzv0c1/9

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a vehicle. It looks like some sort of industrial equipment rather than something normally used at home. The slotted hole for the bolt means the location is adjustable. You are almost certainly viewing it from the bottom. I have no idea what that screen is. That finish looks like it might be powder coat rather than paint. If so, then that bolt was pretty tight to remove the finish, because powder coat is used for durability.

In a way it looks kind of familiar, but I can't think of what it might be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what I'm looking at o_O

What Guys Said 5

• Looks some form venting/filtering. I wanna' say that honey comb mesh to the left is some form filter.

• Minor shift of metal has happened, resulting in removal of paint. Point of impact nearby shows use. It under appear to be an old vehicle such as a bus.

• useless

• It's an undercarriage of some kind with rubber cement beading.

• I do not think it's an undercarriage. It has a finish to it. It is most likely an older vehicle, but an interior.

• Still, the bolt had to be put on before the finish, or there wouldn't be a spot with no finish.

• @cooper1dog

I thought I said that? lol Either way it doesn't matter. Yeah, it looks like it was put there before the finish. But I wouldn't say it was scraped when it was moved.

• I do not know what I am looking at here.. perhaps faces yeah?

What Girls Said 0