Why don't I feel alive anymore?

I travelled few countries in Asia to have a vacation it was fun but the moment I went back home I felt depressed. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. My closest friends are fun to be with but they are of bad influence. I still study at school but seem to be unhappy. I live in a good home and have the things I want, iPhone, clothes but still I really feel dead.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not happy. Do you have hobbies? A career you're working towards?

• I play the guitar, I'm still studying you know. :(

• Nope. It's just frustrating when you like somebody and she starts to show back feelings then suddenly she would ignore you.

• Oh I understand that. You should talk to her then and explain to her how you feel and what she's doing to you.

What Girls Said 2

• you have post travel depression syndrome. quite normal really if u think about it. you've interrupted your routine and experienced a part of the amazing world around us. now that ur back home u realise where ur life is at and it's hit u that you want to live it more fully.

stay in school, find good friends, do one crazy thing a day. that's my advice.

• Because your not in a place that excites you or motivates who you are. Try a hobby like blogging or something to keep you entertained and not influenced to do something you think is bad.

What Guys Said 2