What would you do if this was your kid?

• I would just laugh 😂
  • I would laugh but ground her 😂😡
  • I wouldn't find it funny and ground her!😡

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tease her to the point of where that song would bring fear into her life.
    She only likes the beat though, i doubt the context gets to her at all XD

• She seemed to understand it though :p

• Nah she could barely speak the words and she did it to annoy her mom. If kids see something bothers their parents, they will do it, incessantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't stop laughing (but not infront of my child) tell her/his father and then ground him/her. Explain why the song was inappropriate.

Then when I'm old, bring this up converstation and share it with other family members, laughing and embarrassing the crap out of my child.

What Guys Said 21

• i would chuckle but wouldn't let my daughter or son listen to this type of explicit music.

she clearly has no idea what the song is about and is just regurgitating what she is hearing. so i'm not going to ground her... if anything her parents need to be grounded

• Send her on a permanent field trip to the orphanage.

cdn.gifbay.com/.../..._movie_the_campaign-9292.gif

Honestly if my kid behaves like that, that would mean that I haven't raised it properly, so it would be my fault. I would be a shitty parent and I would have deserved it.

• OMG that gif :x XD

• 1 - that child shouldn't have access to a phone like that. woo young
      2 - if she locked the door I would do the only logical thing and bust out the window
      3 - the music isn't the problem, her lack of discipline and respect is.

• It would be C for me. That sort of behaviour only gets worse and worse if you don't do anything about it.

• Maybe punishment for the locking out?

• i am guessing the kid is 9... singing songs about dicks, licking and pussies... all the while locking her mom out of the car and taping it... she is grounded

• I wouldn't allow her to listen to that type of music and I would not be pleased at all, she'd be disciplined accordingly.

• Chances are she has no idea what the song is about.

• I'd be more lenient with my daughters in terms of punishment.

Well I wouldn't be happy, grounding is not an effective punishment.
    Maybe tie her to a sack of potatoes and lock her in a shed like my grandfather used to do.

• A sloot in the making..

• Id find the nearest wooden spoon. Yeah I believe in spanking my child.

• Definitely not planning to have my kids listen to that kind of explicit music until a certain age.

• Oh she's so grounded.

• I'd ground her

• La2 La2 La2 if it's our kid I won't let you ground her! Jk :P

• LMFAO that's funny 😂😂😂😂

• None of the above. A discussion is needed between parent and kid about the song to ascertain what she thinks about it. From that, the next course of action would be determined.

About not obeying the order to open and doing so in an obnoxious manner, a swift "very memorable" punishment is needed for two reasons:
      1. She needs to understand authority and the results of challenging it. Authority stems from force and if you don't have enough force yourself when challenging authority, you are likely to have an extremely bad day. This is why gazelles don't challenge lions. Bottomline: Understanding authority and potential for violence is a survival skill that leads to an evolutionary advantage.
      2. A kid that young is so inexperienced that not executing the order of an adult may lead to death. Unfortunately, it led to the death of a gorilla in Cincinnati because a 4-year old didn't obey his mother and should have been killed had that gorilla been a tiger or lion.

• I don't find it funny. I'd ground her not laugh.

• I'd feel disappoint tbh

• Not find it funny at all and ground that girl!

• Laugh and ground her

• i don know I would lick it i guess

• Ground her? With that attitude I would let her choose belt!
    www.uniqlo.com/.../20160112_men-belts.jpg

• Not funny or acceptable. I would wonder where the hell she got a copy of that song in the first place

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• That parent has already failed if their child listens to music like that. Grounding them at this point won't do any good.

• Not funny. I hope she didn't come to like that song from mom playing it around her.

• I would laugh but then wonder how did she find that song or who showed it to her. Then tell her that's a bad song and shouldn't listen to it. Then if I catch her listening to it again on purpose she's in huge trouble.

• C because I would have raised her better than to do that.

• That's actually not funny, I chose C.

• Sometimes kids don't understand why certain things are inappropriate. You have to appreciate their innocence on that. I probably wouldn't be happy, but it's my failing for not explaining why something is wrong, and not theirs.

• lmfaooooooo love it

• that's really disgusting... what an undisciplined little shit she is. I'd ground her ass for a year!!

• Uh-huh... Not funny for me, grounding don't work for kids here, so I will just make her complete her year long maths syllabus and make her write a few moral essay.

• Nope!!! She would be in big trouble!!! and I hope she would be smart enough to not do this because ✋

• FIRST, I'd take away the phone then ground her xD

• Lol she has no idea what she's singing to but so inappropriate lol