How often do you compare yourself to others?

Whenever i compare myself to others i end up feeling not good about myself because i feel i fall short of their success.
Therefore i try to not do that as much as possible to avoid those feelings of inferiority.

How about you?

• I compare myself to others often
  • Sometimes
  • Not very often
  • Rarely
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to a lot more than now. still pretty self-conscious. but i think... one has just got to accept that most of us are just average in a lot of ways, great in some other ways, and shitty in other ways lol. OH WELL.

Most Helpful Guy

• All the time I have the ears of Chang tatum, the legs of Ashton Kutcher, the abs of a Vin Diseal, The hair of Dwanye Johson, and the face structure of Chris Hemsworth and the ji-jitsu of Damian Mia and the wrestling of the Iron Shiek and the mic skills of Mike tyson and connor mcregor combined.

What Girls Said 25

• Don't compare yourself! <3

Me? Yes, to fitness models. #goals [[redeye comes to mind :* ]]

I don't feel bad, it motivates me to push myself harder. Some day, I'd really like to look like them.

- Close to my ideal body but not there yet. Being hard on myself is what has made me the person I am today. Job and gym life. ^-^

• I don't compare myself as often as i used to, but it still happens :P

• Any time I get on Instagram and go down the @superhotlady rabbit hole. So, I try to use other people as inspiration rather than compare because there will always be someone smarter, hotter, thinner, and more successful. So... it's better to just use those people as inspiration to try hard to attain what I want, rather than what they have or what they are.

• I typically don't, occasionally it gets me but I try to remember that I'm fucking weird so comparing myself to others just makes no sense.

• Not very often, and usually it's only when I am already feeling down. What you already said is true, it tends to make me feel worse about myself.

• from time to time, but not enough to feel like ill never be good enough.

• Pretty much always, especially when it comes to appearance.

We have an intern who is going to be in the office the next couple of days and I'm super threatened by her looks lmao

• Quite a lot, unfortunately.

• How do you end up feeling?

• Shitty :P If I compare myself to someone better, I feel bad for being inadequate. If I compare myself to someone worse, I feel bad for being a bitch.

• sometimes but i try not too. Even when I dont , my mom always compare me to someone else and that hurts way more.

• Not... at... all. I don't want to be like other's. I move and do things in my life at my pace and how I like to do them. If anything I compare myself to myself lol.

• Sometimes... 😕

• Only with my sister and some friends. Everyone else apart from that no

• Subconsciously I do. But I don't walk around and compare

• Maybe sometimes.

• How do you end up feeling?

• Neutral usually. I am not really an envious person. I joke around a bit that I'm jelly or something, but I work hard to get things I need or sometimes want.

• Far too often.

• Almost never. When I do it's usually because they inspire me to do better like when I'm at the gym.

• Way too often. Thing to break out of the habit.

• Sadly it happens often and it makes me feel really shitty and stupid.

• I am usually competitive so with the people that matters yea I compare myself.

• all the time and I always fall way short of the mark

• Not often. Just when I see a realllly hot girl.

• I never do that

• Neverrrr I'm me and they are them no need to compare myself to them 😊😊

• Often, especially with girls my own age.. body types.. confidence level

• Often😕

• How do you end up feeling?

• Not great, i usually compare myself to people who i consider are better than me, so i end up being hurt. Im still trying to figure out a way to stop comparing myself to others.😞

• Very often

What Guys Said 15

• More times than i'd like... its really depressing. The bad part is that im constantly comparing to those who are doing better, not those who are worse off, hence the depression.

• Only in something competitive like sports, in daily life it's an exercise in futility. Not ashamed to acknowledge when someone is better than me at something though.

• Too much. We have to realize in life what we should be competing against ourselves to push our own limits not competing against others. It's a much healthier mindset in my opinion.

• Sometimes. I don't get out all that often so thats the thing gnawing at me. But as for comparing bods or chicks. Nah that doesn't bother me so much.

• Hmm rarely, I compete against myself tho every day and u make sure TO WIN 😎✌

• I'll compare my physique to other bodybuilders a lot.. That's it though.

• True I do compare my body too since that's kinda the nature of the sport

• Exactly
      Dude met a joocey brah at the gym. Asked if he competes, he does NPC classic physique, and within couple minutes we're showing each other our abs, etc. Hahaha only bodybuilders, two guys comparing body parts and complimenting each other within minutes of meeting each other Hahaha so weird if u think about it

• @ConsultantIsBack ahahahha it is but It's ridiculous how comfortable I am with other bodybuilders when asking them to give me criticism and shit. Literally in the locker room with a some sweaty ass boxer briefs having a grown ass man stare at my legs for prolonged period of time while I flex. I know why bodybuilders get the homo stereotype lmfao

• Sometimes, but never to the point where I feel like shit. Most of the time I admire people for certain attributes they have that I'm working on when it comes to sports and lifting.

• Too often. Appearance, success, mad gaming sk1llZ...

• Almost never.

• Never. I'm a leader. I think highly about myself and where the road is taking me.

• Very often and then I realize how much I suck so I begin to cry

• Very often.

• Sometimes and depends how many attributes they have that I wish I could have

• I do that so often but for me its just like challenge. I'm getting fired up everytime i do that.

• i dont because i honestly see myself as the best person because i come from a very rich multi millionaire family. Everybody else in the world is shit compared to me.
    Im also tall and fairly good looking

• You should stop posting anonymously and show us. Maybe you could intimidate @ConsultantIsBack

• I've never posted my face on here, some girls in america say im average, some girls say im attractive.

But i say im good looking because i am considered very good looking within my race due to my height and sharp features.

• i dont care about looks... i care about the money. I care about progressing, all i care about is getting an attractive girl rather then being a bloody model