Whenever i compare myself to others i end up feeling not good about myself because i feel i fall short of their success.
Therefore i try to not do that as much as possible to avoid those feelings of inferiority.
How about you?
- I compare myself to others often46% (17)48% (13)47% (30)Vote
- Sometimes24% (9)19% (5)22% (14)Vote
- Not very often14% (5)11% (3)12% (8)Vote
- Rarely0% (0)7% (2)3% (2)Vote
- Never16% (6)15% (4)16% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
i used to a lot more than now. still pretty self-conscious. but i think... one has just got to accept that most of us are just average in a lot of ways, great in some other ways, and shitty in other ways lol. OH WELL.1
Most Helpful Guy
All the time I have the ears of Chang tatum, the legs of Ashton Kutcher, the abs of a Vin Diseal, The hair of Dwanye Johson, and the face structure of Chris Hemsworth and the ji-jitsu of Damian Mia and the wrestling of the Iron Shiek and the mic skills of Mike tyson and connor mcregor combined.0