Why don't I get likes on Tinder?

I've been using Tinder a while now, and I made my pro pic a picture of me that would receive positive feedback on r/amiugly, yet I don't get many likes on tinder. I have a very basic bio that consists of what I'm interested in, and a couple pictures on tinder. I've also posted on here in the how do I look section, and I got really positive feedback. Could it be because I don't have enough information in my bio, not having enough pictures, or simply the fact I'm not good looking? Any advice would be nice, thanks.

Ok, I can't post the picture. I don't know how to after I've already posted it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have to look like super models to get any success at all on tinder. Sorry mate but if you're not a universally 8/10 or higher then you're going to be getting nothing on that app.

What Girls Said 3

• We don't know if we don't know what the picture looks like.

That or maybe your profile is boring.

• Sorry for the late response. I only have 2 pictures on my profile, and it's not linked to my Instagram. Could that have anything to do with it?

• post the picture here so we can give you feedback

• Use flattering pictures and a write funny bio.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know, I don't get any on tinder either but many on Lovoo, and I have the same pics on both

• Interesting. I'll check that one out.

• 0|0
    • I looked at it, and I need to be jacked like you apparently. That's the biggest thing I got from your advice. And I have very few good pictures of myself. Most of them are from when I was fat, and now that I lost 70 pounds, I haven't done anything that requires me to wear a suit. I'll have to start lifting, but my Irish genes aren't very favorable of muscle.

• Its ok man your ugly so am I.

• You're a guy, which means that if you aren't in the top 10% you're not gonna get that much.

• That's true. I should have thought this through. I'll just delete it. I've been told I'm cute, or good looking on amiugly, but I guess that's in real life, not on Tinder. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

• I've gotten some matches as well, it's just that you don't get the results you hear of from other people, and that's because, as you said, they're all 9's and 10's.

• It sucks but if you're persistent you will get what you want.