To find a new job or no?

Long story short...
I recently left my job because of the terrible environment and many other reasons it was very bad.
I couldn't bare another HOUR in that place.

I am getting married at the end of August and moving away to another city with my husband. And I am finding it really tough to find a job from mid June - end of August. Summer jobs won't work for me as most of them require you to be a student and I am not.

It's either I don't tell them I will be leaving and feel guilty and be dishonest.. or just don't work until I move away with my husband.

What to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• UpWork dot com. Try to find some part-time tasks that you can do. You will need to create an account though. I still think it's great for the times when you got no job but still need a way to make money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Walmart usually hires seasonal, also most grocery stores will hire seasonal work too

What Guys Said 1

• You can work from your house, online.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't tell them you're leaving. You aren't obligated to do so. I mean, it's a little rude, but that's part of owning a business.