Is there a God?

Christian vs atheist science vs religion how do we know it doesn't co exist how do we know that a highter being didn't set the proses into motion the Big Bang theory subject that something came from nothing or that a nothing came from something but that begs the quest if God is real who created him or did he come from nothing I've seen good I've seen bad life and death I had an exsperance when I was 8 wherr a friend j grew up with died of there fetal alcohol syndrome and in a dream she told me it was ok that she was no longer in pain if there was it my subcontousness talking to me or was it god sending her to me in a dream I don't know if God is real or not it's way to coincidental that we happen to be in the perfect spot in our source system the perfect spot in our galaxy for a live to evolve as abundantly as a coincidental that we happen to be in the perfect spot in our source system the perfect spot in our galaxy for a live to evolve as abundantly as it's good we are raccoons lions tigers bears fish all that in order to evolve into one of the most intelligent creatures yet one of the most vulnerable this is why I would call myself agnostic didn't curl Sagan say smoke weed every day but in all seriousness The possibilities are infinite we really do not know what happened in the beginning either way it takes faith to be a Christian or an atheist that takes faith to be a Muslim Jew Buddhisum or any other religion or belief on this planet what do you believe and why

Most Helpful Girl

• I cannot know.
    Maybe there is.
    If there is, then I don't think it has anything to do with any religion I've studied till now.

What Girls Said 11

• i believe in God. I'm Christian.

• God is Good
    God has Always been here
    God is Family
    Good luck. xx

• woo hoo lets all have another fight about a fucking God and other options
    I am a Gypsy Witch so deal with it

• I believe in an universal power who regolate our lives, in some morality and bilance. I hope these values are these of the Catholicism: love, peace and fraternity. I also hope they won't be identified in the Darwinistic vision of the Scientologist, who think people are moved by the survival power. Conceirning immortality, I believe (and hope) in more lives, like Buddhism.

• If there is, that thing is the root of all evil and hate. I hate that pussy and all that it stands for.

• I'm an atheist. At this point, I don't think there is a god of any sort, but if there is and we're basing it off of the bible, it seems like an asshole. Wouldn't follow it anyways if it was real.

• I believe in a god. I'm Zoroastrian

• YEs. Jesus Christ

• I'm agnostic so I wouldn't know.

• Be like me: I don't give a shit one way or the other. It's very freeing.

• There is god.

What Guys Said 21

• theist like benjamin franklin believed their was a god simply because of the magnatitude and complexity of the universe likening him to a watch maker, basicly he created all of the rules and materials needed for the universe to function and then the initial energy (the winding of the watch) which allowed the universe to function as it does with out his intervention. Can it be proved? No, but neither can most things involving the question of god or how all things came to be since the very act of existing is in direct violation of science. This is why I am agnostic, I do not think its shameful to acknowledge ignorance, especially when the universe is so very complex.

• Which kind? Which one? Pick your choice:

wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg
    (The list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    Pay attention to pick 'the right ones' in that list: they're all jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.
    I don't believe in any of them

• I believe in God, I'm a Christian, but I do want to say “Christian vs Atheist science vs religion" doesn't really do justice. Science isn't opposed to religion, in fact both the big bang theory and the theory of evolution were both developed by members of the clergy. And there isn't anything anyone can point to in science that disproves God's existence. Also, and you can consult either dictionary. com or the Merriam-Webster dictionary on this, atheism is based just as much on belief as any other religion is.
    Personally, I think both the theory of evolution and the big bang attempt to answer the question how, well religion attempt to answer the question who. They're two different solutions to two different questions.

• Fuck if I know. Fuck if anyone knows.

If there is a god then where is it? And why does everyone seem to "know" exactly who it is and what it wants, except nobody has the same answer when asked to describe God. Some say God wants this, some say God wants that, some claim they have the only true holy book and others say no they have it.

I'm just saying it's more likely that your all fucked in the head vs any of you being right. But I don't know. I guess if Allah comes down and tells me himself I'll believe, till then I don't plan on giving a shit.

• 0|1
  • Not a clue. If there are any kind of god or gods out there it or they would be so beyond our understanding that the question wouldn't be worth contemplating in my eyes. I doubt any of the earth based religions do a bang up job at it either.

• No, there is no evidence of it. People will say oh but there is no proof that he doesn't exist lol. There no proof that says unicorns don't exist yet I don't hear half the earths population saying they exist lmfao. We are all alone and all we have are each other. Oh well.

• Damn I was wishing that there was aliens to take me off this horrible planet Lol

• Aliens would most likely wipe us out for being parasites to the earth and the fact that we kill each other. Do you really think an andvanced species would look at us and decide mmmmm they are ok let's save them. Nope, it's more like these things are fucking crazy, let's kill them before they kill us.

• I think believing in God makes science make more sense. They're not exclusive, they're complimentary.

• There is, but there also isn't. According to me, that is. And no, that isn't a riddle. ^.~

• Nooooooooo

• Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Albert Einstein
    Can we just get over this idea that religion and science need be at war

• Yes. I believe in Jesus Christ as the Lord. But, understand that God is more inside of a person than in the world. Meaning... God works through his believers more than in a mysterious cloud that talks.

• I am Christian and believe in God and indeed believing in God doesn't mean I don't beliieve in science or something like the bigbang, if there was something like a big bang then I believe God created it.

• i am god, do you believe me?

• You cannot prove or disprove God, or religion itself really. It's like pseudoscience.

• The mistake people do is focusing on proving that there's ONE God, but philosophers say there are more than one, like in Hinduism. So rather prove there's none.

• There probably is a God.

• Yes there is.

• Why would you ask me? I'm agnostic

• What the hell are you smoking? Can I have some?