Do you ever read a question title then move to the answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, the asker provides information in other comments that they don't update on the question.

So, for questions that are straightforward like this, no.

If they're asking for advice, yes. Just so that I can get as much info as possible before responding.

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely read other people's answers since I mainly use the pop up box to answer questions. I will only read other people's answers if I think the responses will be funny or if it's a question I'm really interested in.

Most of the time, I don't even pay attention to who's asking the question.

What Girls Said 6

• no, ill either skip or answer it then have a look. I don't know if this is a trick question lol

• All the time. I like to see where other people stand on some topics, to get a good laugh , or sometimes I actually need advice to the question that has been asked.

• yeah, sometimes.
    i just did it on this question

• yes I do

• Like 50% of the time

• Yes I do that quite a bit

What Guys Said 6

• All the time

• Do you mean instead of reading the explanation or just reading the answers and not responding? Yes to both anyway. Sometimes I just comment on the title alone if the explanation goes on and on and really doesn't need reading for a response. Or sometimes I'll just read responses, especially if someone has already made the comment I would have made.

• Yes

...

• Yeah sometimes.

• id like to see what women post.

• At times yes I do.