How can you tell if a female does or doesn't care of herself?

Out in public like on transit or something do you ever pay attention to say a girls nails or cracked feet and be like... ew.

Or notice that she takes really good care of herself?

What exactly good or bad is it that you notice?

Please be specific

Most Helpful Guy

• if she dresses up nicely and take care of her hygiene. then it means she does care of herself

• What exactly do you mean by take care of hygiene?

• maintaining health and preventing disease, especially through cleanliness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really pay attention to people around me on transit and stuff, it's like I'm in my own little world. Something that pops up, that's hard not to notice, has more to do with men than women. These dirty, unkempt nails some men have. Dat shit's NASTY AS FUCK and makes me feel like throwing up. Women usually tend to be pretty kempt in comparison.

What Guys Said 1

• As in physically cater to her appearance? Like how much attention and care she puts into looking good?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. I don't stare at chipped nails or feet really, but if it's clear that she's unkempt with greasy, messy hair or stains on her clothes or something, then I'll notice. The same thing applies for men as well.