Guys, Are braces on 16 year olds unattractive or a turn off?

I am going to be getting braces sometime in the next month or two. Im not sure if invisalign is an option for me.. (if it is, i am definitely doing that instead.) But Im not sure if braces is turn off or not. Obviously I wouldn't get whacky colors like lime green and neon pink, i would most likely just get the clear ones.

There is a guy that I really like.. (he isn't one of those guys that only like you for your looks, he is really sweet and its hard to find people like him) but i feel like getting braces would turn him off a bit, and i feel like it would be weird kissing someone.

Please help me!!!

3

What Guys Said 3

• Not a turnoff at all, it would be quite cute and adorable. I had a girlfriend once who had braces and I liked them and it was never a problem.

Also, if a young man turns you down because you have braces he's stupid and not worth wasting your time over.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.

• not at all at least not for me

• A girl with braces doesn't change my opinion of her at all. It's not unattractive. I've seen heapssss of really good looking girls with braces and yes I would date a girl with braces in a heart beat. In fact I kinda find them cute lol. So relax. It's nothing to stress about.