Isn't this the proof that "not only" girls are gold diggers?

A couple of weeks ago @Pac-Man asked a very interesting question and I was personally astonished by the results.

Aren't guys more "Gold Diggers" than girls after all? hehe :P
---> THE RESULTS :

Question: Would you let a stranger rape the love of your life for 5 billion dollars?
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2003593-would-you-let-a-stranger-rape-the-love-of-your-life-for-5-billion

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, a gold digger is someone who goes out with you for money.

The question wasn't about dating someone for money, it was about accepting or declining an opportunity to earn money. there's a difference. What the results are showing is that males are more opportunistic than women, and I agree to some extent.

• This is sad tbh, so many guys are willing to let the LOVE OF THEIR LIFE get Raped for money smh...

Most Helpful Girl

• lel XD I remember that question.

More like if you say a dude could win a lot of money, even if it means causing their loved ones to be mentally scar, hurt, etc they won't care and still do it. Though that's only true if the people who voted yes truly believe that.

I've seen some male gold diggers before and it's annoying watching someone you know being with one.

• Though knowing me and my boyfriend, he would tell me about that and most likely me and him would try to trick the dude out of that $5 billion.

What Guys Said 21

• Doesn't prove anything. Also, let me explain why a lot of men accepted the deal... do you know what $5B is?
    with $5b, any damage that was inflicted that night can be repaired. with only $1b, you are still in the 1% financially. And the funny thing is that the victim won't remember it due to the intoxication, and the other one can get a memory wipe.
    the guys that chose to accept the deal, will only end up sharing it with their SO. If anything, this proves logical thinking VS emotional thinking, rather than if guys are gold diggers or not.
    As a conclusion, let me decimate your question... Lets say the SO comes out of the intoxication all and common sense dictates that something wrong happened and they are all worried... and they try to leave... then they hear that it was over 5 Bil. .. Let me ask you, Would you still leave? knowing full well that a night you don't remember just earned you $5B... Would you? (this is assuming that you can't just get your cut and walk away) would you leave without it? or stick around.

• Yes I would still leave to be honest, it means that he's okay with selling my body...

• omg... he is justifying it... like actually justifying it... because hey so what if you were raped and have to live with that kinda trauma for the rest of your life? he gets rich aaannddd he shares it with you lucky little thing because hey you won't remember anyways so who cares.. WOW !
      like youd actually do this...

and i just looooove how you said "earned" $5B...
      this not only proves MOST men are gold diggers and complete jerks.. it also proves they are not men at all
      LOL its hilarious how guys get all offended when women dont trust them and dont like them

w/e i give up.

• @Red7336 Hey, the least i can do is try to...
      I always say "everything looks good on paper"... we are on paper. I already know the morality behind refusing the offer, now im trying to see whats behind the other door.
      whether i'd do it or not, is a question i can't answer till it actually happens.
      for now, im gonna have fun squabbling around the idea of WHAT IF the offer was accepted. As you can see, i didn't make it gender specific. which means, i could be the one who could be sold.
      you can stick with your tunnel vision honey, but i like to peek outside the box from time to time lol.

• I've personally never thought all girls were gold diggers. Also polls on here on really reliable due to the nature of the population on here.

And to answer your other question no I would not let my wife be raped for any amount of money and there is no amount of money that would ever change my mind , I'd rather live a poor life.

• Guys that said 'yes' could have just been trolling.

But even if not, that's not technically gold digging that's just opportunistic, like @Pac-Man said.

What's gold digging is when girls expect guys to do things like
    - pay for the date
    - give them expensive gifts
    - have a high salary job and be the breadwinner in the relationship

The other kind of female superficiality is that the guy has to be confident - e. g. he has to project a dominant aura and be a good conversationalist. If the guy is shy, low self-esteem or suffering depression then she finds all those things an instant turn off, even if he's a good guy beneath it all (not the fake nice guy type - the genuine nice guy, the good guy).

You don't really see as many guys dating solely for these attributes. What you see guys doing instead is they date for looks, for girls that like to have sex a lot and will indulge in their kinks, etc. Basically THAT is what male superficiality looks like.

• I dont think those polls are in any way reliable. Many people dont read it properly, some joke about the voting and others say something right now that they would never do in person.

But yes, there are also male golddiggers. There was a case some years ago in Germany where some dude seduced several nobles around here. He didn't even look any good, but neither did the women.

• It never fails to surprise me how people take this shit seriously, like
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...76b13dd02c6d3450caf019.jpg

• Its the Internet you gotta now some people will say yes when in reality if the situation would occur they'd likely say no 😛

• I answered Refuse the deal and I stand by what what I said on that question
    FUCKING HELL NO,
    I'm not a monster

anyone who says yes should be shot

• Yeaa I am very astonished by the poll too!!!

But I voted for option B (refuse the deal)... There is no doubt that men can be gold diggers too...

• I think it's true. My male friends who had girlfriends get more gold from girls you know because usually they date richer girls than them, don't know if gold digging but they even boast that they don't have to spend on dates that much!

• I think all it shows is that men are more rational.
    I mean 5 BILLION dollars? Hello?

• Yeah internet polls on GaG for troll questions are strong evidence in any arena. You might even want to start using them for pharmaceutical clinical trials. They're like miracle evidence they work for anything.

• It's still somehow relevant, the people who voted are, well, people and not robots or dogs :x

• if you dont believe the poll look at blue answers... most are justifying because "hello $5b!! who cares about her gimme my money!"

disgusting

• @Red7336 When I read the answers to a troll question I accept that many people will respond with tongue-in-cheek answers...

• What was the question 😶?

• what the... :/

• Holy sh*t NO WAY!!!
    That's quite disappointing and sad at the same time :(

• what deal?

• I feel my answer to that question would get me banned from the site

• damn... i voted Refuse xD

• Smh is all I can say to those who said yes

• bodybuilding. com had a similar pole where the male members were find with Mandingo having his way with their wife/gf for 1 million dollars.

• There reasoning was they could just get another woman and if she was down for that then she is a sloot.

• nah i don't see proof

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• I can't believe there's 24 disgusting people who would allow that to happen but then to gain money from it? :O

• This question makes my heart hurt. I clicked the link and read what was asked, I wanted to cry and I feel greatly disturbed right now.

• Dont feel like that.
      Most guys who said yes were just joking or trolling. No one wpuld do that to someone they truly loved. Actual percentage is definitely below 5, i would say.

• @slimstiffy Thank you! :)

• You are welcome

• Look in my experience guys can be interested in you because of your money.
    It s pretty evident, having a house, a car, money in the bank and connections can make life pretty easy.

• honestly I don't care male rape victims (if that's even possible) and yes guys can be gold diggers. Maybe the girls can learn to quit being white knightesses on here though.

• A population such as that which inhabits this website is called a "skewed" population and is not representative of anything but a bunch of little kids

• Men can also be gold diggers too. Some just don't want to accept it and want to accuse women of everything.

• Oh wow. Now that's just sad. Not sure if gold-diggers, but money-hungry would definitely describe that.

• The raping your loved one question? Well, money can buy peoples souls so im not surprised

• What was the question?

• gold diggers or not... all faith in males completely 100% lost...
    just when you think youve seen it all and they can't get any worse...

this is just heartbreaking