Do you think one gender is inferior to the other? Why or why not?

• Yes, I think women are inferior to men
  • Yes, I think men are inferior to women
  • No, I think both genders are equal

Most Helpful Guy

• Men are kinda inferior because the ability to give birth is more biologically valuable.

• Ah yes, I forgot women could reproduce by themselves

• @Touchmehxx you need like 1 guy for 30 women lol

• But without that guy you'd be fucked. And if we just reproduced and did nothing else in the world, everyone would die anyway. Let's get rid of men and see what happens...

Most Helpful Girl

• men are inferior... we are much more complex and capable of so much more
    most women throughout history were scared of women and thats why they oppressed them
    they were either scared of their sexuality or their bodies or their minds...

• i didn't know women oppressed women. i think there was a lot of war and the threat of war over the course of history which lead societies to become more dominated by men. as soon as the threat of war ends women become more dominant and it balances out a bit. you will see that no civilization ever in existence was female dominated AND on the brink of war, at war or in a state of aggressive expansion (exept for the amazon kingdom). women gladly give up equality when its war, which is normal because it is they who are raped, and it is they who will carry the children of the enemy.

• Men*

• thanks!

What Guys Said 17

• No, not necessarily. Most skills and characteristics can be learned and acquired by both genders. However, there a few natural advantages men have over women, and a few natural advantages women have over men.

For example: Men are physically stronger and more durable. Women are less likely to be born with a genetic disorder. Men have superior spacial reasoning. Women can see the color spectrum more clearly.

However, even some of these things can be overcome. The average man is stronger than the average woman, and that will never change. But if a woman gets buff enough, she could become stronger than the average man. She couldn't ever be as strong as the strongest man, but she could be stronger than plenty of average men.

• Yes one gender is inferior to the other, but that depends on what is meant by "gender" and what the domain of discussion. For instance, females (real females, not transgenders like Caitlyn//Bruce Jenner who is biologically male) have a better sense of smell which is critical for identification and detecting problems. Males are more visually oriented and can filter out extraneous sounds better than females.

• Yes. Both gender have biological advantages and disadvantages - thus depending on what specific trait, attribute and/or skill you look at one gender certainly is inferior.

• Women have become inferior to men ever since they traded their innate virtues for the Virtues of men in search for "Equality"
    Women have essentially adapted the virtues of men, and are worse for it. They have become more like men.

Both genders are utter crap nowadays, I dont think anyone is superior to the other.

• "Innate virtues"?

• Yes natural virtues of women
      Such as, having higher levels of Sensitivity (emotionally), being superior nurtures and teachers of children, and being more accepting.
      also submissiveness (Which isn't necessarily bad, but of course feminists make women think it is.) Submission can be a great strength in building trust.

• We need one another to further continue the human race, do we not?

• Yes. Nothing is ever 100% equal.

• Both are 100% equal. (I like seeing and talking to girls more, but that's simply because I'm a guy. lol But still equal.)

• I don't think about this because I've better things to think about. And I'm trying my best to! Just seems a boring topic.

• ehm, no?
    both have their strengths and weaknesses but that doesn't make one inferior to the other

• in our sterile social world women are quite superior. but in war men are superior.

• I mean.. there will always be an argument that men is always better than female in many ways, but I'm neutral with this gender inferior/superior thing

• No that's silly

• In some ways yes, and in other ways no.

• I think that gender should cease to exist before anything.

• Whoever all voted A I'm going to spit in your eye.

• No because a wowman is not fully awoman without a man and a man is not fully a man without a woman

• I think women are inferior to men in a physical sense but not intelligence

What Girls Said 7

• No, we're both equal but we are not the same.

• Nah, I think we're more or less equal even though we have our differences.

• Of course not. We have our differences but overall are equal and we need each other to survive.

• Both genders should be equal.

• At this point, men have the short end of the stick. However, we are all f*cked.

• Absolutely not