Can you fart in front of your partner?

Well, can you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Secretly, ALL THE TIME. haha.

In my sleep, apparently on him. Haha, I swear he loves me so much.

In front of him, loudly, noooo. I would be mortified.

Most Helpful Guy

• We used to have farting contests. I would always win.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I can.

• I mean, it's not what I want to do all the time, but I can after I get comfortable with them.

• I don't like to, but I have.

• Yes all the time.

Once in a taxi cab it was really loud. The driver gave him a dirty look. It took everything not to laugh my ass off. 😂😂😂

• Isn't this an issue of how long you've been together? I did not fart in front of my ex during the first few months of the relationship. But at some point, we stopped caring XD Farting in front of your lover means you're comfortable with each other. It's a smelly compliment.

• True comfortability is the reason why for most cases. Time is also a factor but not the most dominant one. But thanks for your reply, it was interesting :)

• I haven't tried

• Willing to try one day?

• Not on purpose

• I once caught a woman at university doing it in the library. I so wanted to say to her "I caught ya" but I decided not to embarrass her.

• Most of my farts, I do outside so people don't really notice but then that's just something I prefer to do. I don't have a bad diet or eat very heavy foods, so my farts don't smell bad or don't smell at all at times. Plus, they're silent 99% of the time. I would fart in front of my partner any day. I see it as more of a, if it smells bad then don't because I wouldn't want my nose to suffer either, but if the smell isn't strong or bad then be comfortable.

• Lol, nope. I wouldn't want to either. There are just people I won't do that stuff with.

• and there's people you would? lmao

• Yes.

• I always can. But it doesn't mean I should

• No, that's one thing I think I could never do lol.

• I don't

• I have but never like audible

I try and avoid it

What Guys Said 6

• yup i can and do

• I am married. Yes. We do it all the time. It's a privilege of marriage and now, with same-sex marriage legalized, gays and lesbians can fart in front of each other too.

• I can, but I won't if I have a say in it.

• I'll pull her face towards me and fart. She queefs after sex all the time.. "Oh.. it's just air" nah I deserve to fart in her face then.

• Uh dude,
      A queef is hair that is forcibly pushed into the vagina during penatration, is she queefs in your face,
      Uh that would make you a literal dickface

• *air not hair

• This is funny lol

• Look at my username. Do you think I'd have an issue with it?

• Yes, i can. But i don't, its bad manners!