QUIZ: Which Romantic Song Was Actually Written About You?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

"You Are The Sunshine Of My Life" was written about you!

You have a beautiful, sweet, kind and magical soul. Your beauty is more than just mere looks, and that's exactly why you were referred to as "Sunshine" in the song. Once someone has fallen in love with you - it's forever. There is some magical force surrounding you that just keeps bringing grown people down to their knees when you are around. So enjoy the song, it was created especially for you!

Most Helpful Guy

• https://youtu.be/VRCjylRkG_c
    The song “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” was written about you!

You are a very adventurous, loving and warm person. You believe in true love, following your heart, and never compromising when it comes to love.
    Your life hasn't always been easy, but your willpower and strong nature has helped you along the way. Your biggest dream is to raise a loving family with the love of your life, and we bet you will.

Most Helpful Girl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6xfpLqn5IM
    The song “You Are So Beautiful” was written especially for you!

You are a very charming and captivating person, that one can fall completely and madly in-love with - with just one glance. Like the song says: “You’re everything I've hoped for, everything I need”. Just one kiss from you, and a person’s entire life will be transformed for good. You have the magical power that only few people on earth have, enjoy it with your loved one!

What Guys Said 12

• "Last Rites / Loved to Deth" by Megadeth

Guy meets girl, guy falls for girl, guy kills girl so no one else can have her. Typical love story.

Your bodies empty now
    As I hold you
    Now your gone I miss you
    But I told you
    I remember bad times
    More than good
    There's no coming back
    Even if we could
    I loved you to death
    If I can't have you
    Than no one will
    And since I won't
    I'll have to kill
    My only love, something
    I've never felt
    Now you've gone to heaven
    And I'll burn in hell
    I loved you to death

And now I'm down below

And what do I see
    You didn't go to heaven
    Your down in hell with me
    And now your coming back
    Baby take me please!
    I really think I would
    If you weren't such a sleaze
    I loved you once before
    You kept me on a string
    I'd rather go without
    Than take what you would bring!
    I loved you to death

• https://youtu.be/ViwtNLUqkMY

The song "Crazy In Love" was written about you!

You are a sexy, passionate and talented person. You succeed in everything you put your mind to, especially in making others crazy about you!
    When you walk around town, people are just mesmerized by your beauty (inner and outer).

• Thank you for liking my opinion young lady :) <3

Wow whenever I try to play the song it says 'the uploader has not made this video available in your country' lol

• Lord almighty , ego pumps.
    ""I Will Always Love You" was written about you!

You are someone's greatest love. From the moment they saw you walking down the street, their heart missed a beat. Your suitors will always have a big spot in their hearts for you, even if they're living their life with someone else (we hope they are not). You are a muse to some, a fantasy to others and a delight to all! "

• It told me "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from the Lion King. However, I would submit that it is actually Monster by Meg Myers.

• 1|0
  • Crazy In Love - Beyoncé.
    Wtf 😂

• Whitney Houston

"I Will Always Love You" was written about you!

You are someone's greatest love. From the moment they saw you walking down the street, their heart missed a beat. Your suitors will always have a big spot in their hearts for you, even if they're living their life with someone else (we hope they are not). You are a muse to some, a fantasy to others and a delight to all!

Do you like the song that was written about you? Share with us your thoughts in the comments!

• "I Will Always Love You"

"You are someone's greatest love. From the moment they saw you walking down the street, their heart missed a beat. Your suitors will always have a big spot in their hearts for you, even if they're living their life with someone else (we hope they are not). You are a muse to some, a fantasy to others and a delight to all! "

Hahaha cheesy

• I will alway love you by Whitney Houston

• Everyone one, I'm Eros's muse.

• Michael Bolton - When a man loves a woman

But honestly really can't pick one. There are so many songs i think that describes me better than me.

What Girls Said 7

• I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
    https://youtu.be/3JWTaaS7LdU

• Crazy In Love - Beyoncé.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwtNLUqkMY

• My song is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzDGccicFxQ

The song “The Way You Look Tonight” was written about you!

You are a very elegant, charming, passionate and loving person. There’s this kind of glowing light that surrounds you, that makes people crazy about you wherever you go. Like the song says, just one look at you makes a person fall madly in love with you. Now relax, sit back and enjoy your song.
    I classyness of the song yes is me and is for me

• Can You Feel The Love Tonight - The Lion King
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCjylRkG_c

• The quiz told me You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Stevie Wonder.

• All of Me - John Legend

• "All of Me" by John Legend.