Who are the most memorable GAGers who have left and why?

Out of all the GAG members who have left the site, who do you think is the most memorable and why? How long have you been a member here? What makes someone a memorable GAG user?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm blanking out on some usernames, but I wonder if anyone remembers EddyMetal, Brando, KarKingJack, snackeyg, tyt2012, ihatework, selfishstars (last two still have accounts but aren't active). Oh and that one girl who was mostly nice and gave good advice but she asked a question about her being a sugar baby and a lot of hate and drama followed.

I think they're the most memorable to me because that's when I first joined, was most active/had the most time, and they were pretty popular in that cycle.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• @jackkerouac77 😭

• Hmm..

MissNowhere

I think she was amazing, and she was very well liked and well likable. Also incredibly gorgeous and intelligent.

I've been a member since last October, and I don't know.

• 1. JackKerrouac eye candy, very smart and funny too.
    2. Yaddayaddayadda, very funny
    3. Sandplanet, she was a catfish, but I still really liked her/him.
    4. CommieDearest, but I heard she's back with a different name and less active.
    5. PiuBelloAmante, he was a really sweet and good looking guy.
    6. My girl Rachelbrigs, she's not deactivated, but she hasn't been here in a while :/

• Out of All the Gaggers who have Come and Gone here, dear, No one Beats the Cat in the Hat...@TheGrumpyCat.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• SandPlanet and Sparrow24.

Well, SandPlanet was the biggest catfish here. Something that I will never forget lol
    And Sparrow24 because she was smart and she used to give helpful answers.
    I think the definition of a memorable user depends on you. Some people think the memorable users are the ones who were funny, others think it's the ones who were popular, for some are the ones who were their "friends" etc...

I've been a member since 2010.

• Chick180 lmao, totally Chick180...

• only big persona who was in my time who left was whatthehellamy
    i've been a member since February and memorable gag users are unique in their personalities.

im curious about all these other people i've never heard about tho lmfao

• When I was new here, there was one girl "Wolfin-Fraulein" she was from Canada and once she told me something I will never forget.

• Yaddayaddayadda and reddragon

• @Klaatu51 and @WhatTheHellAmy

• Would that really matter?

No-one, to be honest.

• @Illusive_Man
    I killed him a few months ago.

• I don't know. but the names are cool

• -.- (no one) ...

• No one.

• No clue. I don’t come here to make buddies with people and I don’t spend enough time here to be able to tell you who’s memorable and who’s not. I think that those who do should probably get a life.

What Guys Said 16

• @Illusive_Man I heard someone killed him a few months ago. Crazy stuff.

I will never forget the challenge of the bowl cut with ya. RIP.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1686109-share-a-pic-for-selfiesunday-pleaseee

• Oh and to answer the other questions...
      I've been on here for a year and a month basically.

There are a couple things that tend to make someone memorable:
      1.) They comment and connect with various members on the site. They are active members and after one sees their stuff enough they tend to become memorable.
      2.) Some also may be memorable because they either have a super high xper or MHO.
      3.) Some also may be memorable because they have something unique about them. I. e. Virgin hunter is known because he has stalked girls on here and has made an ungodly number of accounts. Sandplanet is known because he/she was a huge catfish. Chick180 is known because she was attractive (if she wasn't a catfish lol). Some others are known for their humor. Some others are known for being super nice. It varies.

• @Illusive_Man
    I heard he died a few months ago.

• My bday twin @MissNowHere / @Thunderstorms
    3 years I come and go and probably stay forever or at least keep my account. I'm no quitter lol

• jackkerouac77 was a nice guy. We can't forget about Klaatu51, he was a nice guy and maybe he's still around anonymously.

Oh, I liked Error_204 too, his trolling was awesome xD

• whatthehellamy.

• @sandplanet's legacy will live on forever! Lol! Apparently, she was the biggest catfish in G@G history! The OG's of G@G will tell ya. She was before my time though. I've only been a member of this site for 4 months :)

• lmao what happened?

• @chintita, from what I know, she was a known member and popular amongst the site. However, it was discovered that she was a catfish and everyone was fooled. She had several members convinced that she was actually the person she was portraying to be.

• @chick180
    No explanation needed to those that knew her lol

• Probably sandplanet , lol

• MissNowhere Tops the list for me.

• Well apparently @Dangerdave
    but I never fucking heard of the guy

• Sparrow24 and Slipslender.

• WhatTheHellAmy and Elizabethbiersack

• I want to sound conceited, so it's me of course XD

• MAYBE CUZ THEY GOT HACKED AND STALKED

• Glad to see the back of what the hell Amy, purple teardrops, miss nowhere and some other feminazi whos name I've forgotten. Sweet Homicidal queen should go along with 06 curious mind

• GirlsEatGirls :(