Whats the best way to turn a situation around after making bad first impressions?

or are first impressions everything?

Most Helpful Guy

• As I've gotten older I've realised first impressions are a bigger deal than I think I gave them credit for in the past.

Not saying you can't turn things around, but I feel like it takes pretty bold actions to do so. It's difficult to knock out a certain perception someone has of you in their heads.

What Girls Said 2

• To quote both of my parents
    "You never get a second chance to make a first impression"

• Im screwed then

• well i said i didn't feel very welcome and it backfired on me cause it came up in my review

• Learning to swallow your feelings and NOT speak your mind is a definite art form that takes much practice.

The pettiness IS real and peoples egos ARE super fragile... especially in my industries :P
      Good luck xo

• Hmm... that's always a tough situation

What Guys Said 2

• i dont think its possible, most women get aproached a lot and i think they dont care for giving second chances.

• Depends on the scenario.