Do you avoid using public toilets and if so why?

0|0
11|17

Most Helpful Girl

• If I can, I don't mind them like at my church cause those are clean, but other places are usually gross

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I kinda like using public toilets. Each one is a different experience. I walk in check out the urinal, take a look at the drain design and examine the soap/scent it's got in there (if any).

Then comes the fun part, finding out how to use the tap/dryer. Do you press it? Turn it? Does it turn on automatically? These days you never know

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I once walked into a public toilet. And there as no tissue anywhere, it was intense

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• me personally, I've never used a public bathroom in the history of my life. I just find them way to awkward when someone can hear what I am doing. I will literally hold everything until I get home.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.
    The public toilets in the places I go to are always clean.

I DO avoid port-o-loos @ music festivals though and won't EVER use any.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually yes, its just not clean and always smells odd, I've occasionally been to really nice bathrooms but still I wouldn't dare put my bare ass on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find them disgusting, but I don't avoid them. Not gonna let myself pee my pants, y'know.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes because the toilets at my house and nicer and cleaner

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to avoid them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes there disgusting
    I'd rather do it in my house

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont use another wc :)

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I if I gotta go I gotta go

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if im out and need to go ill use it...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Nah I purposely use public toilets to save on the water bill at home
    Jk

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes. I conceal carry a handgun, and it's very hard to keep it concealed at a urinal, and very annoying to readjust if you have to drop your pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • If im taking a dump yeah, i'd rather suffer a bellyache than sit on a public toilet. Perfectly fine with using the urinals though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • I try to since it's usually dirty and not much privacy and you're lucky if there is even toilet paper never mind finding any soap to wash your hands after

0|1
    0|0
  • They are clean in my country so I use them not just for pee but also to poo and I pee and poo in public toilets all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not gonna allow myself to pee or shit my pants so I have to use public bathrooms every once in a while. No problem for me. Some are very disgusting but all you need to know is: Don't touch anything and always wash your hands when you're done. Nothing to be afraid of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll use it... but not without putting toilet paper on the seat.
    It has dried up piss on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because it's dirty and people are nasty. Bathroom stall walls are too short and I can see over them which is very awkward. The toliets are too short which makes a big trip to sit down on them. I don't like urinals.

1|0
    0|0
  • if I can yes because they are more often than not dirty, but if I have to go then I will... not the end of the world

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to avoid taking a 💩 In public restrooms. I don't mind whipping out the sausage and peeing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because nobody want to clean someone else's shit spray on the toilet seat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They tend to be quite disgusting, but if it's the only option, then sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is what it is and no I don't really avoid it unless it's absolutely disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have to

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to play away games. People go wee, wee on the seat. Why don't they just use the urinal?

0|1
    0|0