Do you have a religion?

If yes whats your religion? do you practice it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't since I'm agnostic.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm a Christian and I practice being one everyday.

• Organized religion? No. Love is my religion.

• I guess I just feel like if people could love each other (romantically, familial, brotherly etc.) as passionately as they follow religions, the world would be a much better place to live in. We spend so much time focusing on the unseen ("God") that we inevitably lose time with our loved ones. I believe that even if there were a God, it wouldn't want to be worshipped, but rather would want people to enjoy their lives with each other.

• I'm not religious at all. I do believe in a loving, gracious, father, the creator of all things but I don't need to do nor does God want me to do ridiculous, worthless things to earn his love any more than my earthly father expects me to do ridiculous, worthless things to earn his love, more so even. Believing in a loving fatherly God and being religious are very different. There is nothing I have to do to earn his love or forgiveness. I've already achieved that at birth. I think it makes God cry when people do the most ridiculous things they think are required to earn his love. They must have a very low opinion of him. I'm sure it would make my dad sad if I thought I had to do worthless, dumb things to earn his love, God all the more. I would never follow or love a God that required those things cuz he would be evil.

• I'm not "religious", but I was raised with certain beliefs. Beliefs that I apply to my life and am a devout follower to. As in for a specific religion, I can't say I follow one. My dad was raised in a Muslim household and my mom was raised in a catholic household... but even though I am not a devout follower of either, I do apply some of the values of each to the way I live my life.

• Zen Buddhism is the closest actual/official religion that fits, but what I believe is not among the known religions.

• What is with all of the religious questions today?

Yes. Eastern Orthodox Christian. I suppose so, though I mostly just treat it as an insurance policy for life after death opposed to actually caring. In reality I think God stopped caring about us a long time ago.

• I am a Catholic. I attend the traditional Latin Mass.

• Yeah, I pray to myself to make my life better. Then I make changes, adjust accordingly and boom, better livin.

• Yes. It's call believing in myself and anything that I do in life is because of me. Not because of some myth. The real name of my religion is Atheism lol

• Don't need one. If there's a god, she can convince me of her status, and maybe I'll change my mind.

• I am pagan and tes I am active.

• I'm a practicing Catholic.

• atheist

• I'm an atheist

• My dad is Muslim but I don't see him much anymore. My mom and sister still pray but me and my brother don't. So I guess technically I'm a Muslim but I don't practice it at all

• I'm an agnostic leaning Catholic.

• Nay.

• Im agnostic, I believe spirits do exist but I dont really follow anything.

• I'm Buddhist Apatheist. But I'm an ordained Dudeist minister as well. Fuck it, lets abide.

• I'm Atheist.

• wild wild west ""

• Sikhism. I'm not that religious though. I do it for my parents and honestly dont mind

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't. I did when I was little, but not since I was about 11.

• Islam and yes I do practice.

• my religion = SELF :)

• Yes Islam and I practice it everyday 😊😊😊

• Islam, yeah I'm trying my best to practice it in my daily life

• No and never will.

• Nope I am an atheist. No beliefs in any god or any religion.

• I don't, nor am I interested in having one.

• Nope