How often do you ACTUALLY cuddle with someone?

In a relationship or not.

I've never legitimately been cuddled before but I've been in such a cuddly "let me be little spoon and grind my ass against your dick" mood.

😭😭😭

so how often do you cuddle/get cuddled?
are you typically big or little spoon?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very often lately. I'm so lonely right now.. I miss being cuddled

What Guys Said 41

• I don't get much opportunity to but when I do (ie when I actually am in a relationship) I cuddle near constantly. In fact when my (now ex) girlfriend would spend the night over I would have her sleep closest to the wall that way she would have to crawl over me to get out of bed at which point I would let her get one foot on the ground then wrap my arm around her waist and drag her back to cuddle. Cuddling is awesome is what I'm trying to say.

• I spent hours cuddling with my girlfriend yesterday. I basically cuddle everytime I see her, so a couple times a week. I love it.

• also I'm almost always the big spoon, she sometimes becomes the big spoon, gets bored of it, grabs my arm while flipping to her other side and firmly places it on her breast, I find it funny how she's basically controling where she wants my hand as if it were hers. Also I have a projector in my room and we like watching movies/shows before bed/sex and she usually puts a pillow on my chest and puts her head there and also puts her leg on time of mine. That's my favorite cuddle position :).

• her leg on "top" of mine... I mixed top with mine hahahaha 😂😂😂

• Goodness it's been many years since I've done that but when I was with someone, I used to just do it whenever the mood arose, usually always when it stormed, or when we were in the mood to take a nap or something, watching a movie, whenever you know.

As for the spoon when we did that, it was usually me as the big one but I'm being either the big or small spoon, normally though she'd just lay on my chest she liked to hear my heart beat.

And I don't cuddle platonic-ly, I see no point to do it with someone your not together with.

• I'd say pretty often, really. And what do you mean you've never been legitimately cuddled? Are you suggesting that being little spoon and grinding your ass against the big spoon's dick isn't legitimate for some reason? lol!

• As in I've only platonically cuddled with friends.

• I very fucking blatantly said "in a relationship or not" at the top.

• Oh, I see! So you're saying you've only cuddled platonically, but your asking about either kind. Gotta say, T-Rex--I find it hard to believe that you've ONLY cuddled platonically! :P

• A bit of a fringe case but I'm in high school and don't have a girlfriend. Yet I'm in this group of friends where we are very cuddly. We hang out on the weekends and cuddle since none of us are really party animals. In short

Usually the big spoon, if we're spooning.
    Once a week, roughly.

• If i could id cuddle and hold her a lot, just wrapping my arms around her holding her close and gently kissing her neck and shoulder and whispering nothings into her ear. Id so choose that over sex, im dead serious, romance is one of my kryptonites lol that and a woman with stunning eyes and a woman who can sing, like amy lee or lisa kelly or Alice fredenham, if she can sing like them im in big trouble lol shed own my heart and me forever, that and her good personality, dont want some scag

• Never.

• Never ever. Never cuddled with anyone in my life besides my parents when I was a youngling.

• I like to cuddle until my arm falls asleep, then if she's sleeping I try to use the force to command her to roll the fuck over before I lose all circulation, lol.

• Don't you just sound lovely to cuddle with 😑

• Cuddling isn't meant for falling asleep in my book. Too much body heat. Cuddling is pre gaming

• If it's outside of trying to sleep, then I'm more than cool with it. Otherwise, yeah... too hot.

• Rarely. We are too busy. Always been the big spoon

• science-all.com/.../sad-pictures-16.jpg
    No, I'm too hard and bony to cuddle.

• I'm not in a relationship and don't have any female friends that I actually visit as they all have boyfriends. So...

once a year or so?

• I cuddle about as often as i shit my pants on public 😑

• Not much my female freinds who I have known for years loved to cuddle with me though but all my realtionships laked emotional connection somehow..

• With or without permission?

• I have not touched a woman in any way for almost 15 years.
    MGTOW

• I cuddle with my pillow every night.

• It's nice when you can cuddle someone you care about a lot.

• I'm big spoon, and not often. The last girl I was with doesn't like being touched when she sleeps and before that, it was cool but it's better when you're close. Even as friends it's nice to hold each other I've found.

• If I had someone to cuddle with yes

• I don't think I cuddled before too , But the girl I am dating hugged me last Friday 😎✌ lol

• i want to all the time, but not enough.

• You need some 'cuddling' eh? :v :P

• when i say Hi i cuddle and hug them so : everyday with my friends ;)

• Every night and her name is blanket lol

• I love to cuddle i just don't very often get the opportunity to do it 😂

• Never. My 1 and only relationship sucked, and now girls don't like me. Lol so none

• If my girlfriend is acting smartass or dumb. I just tackle/cuddle attack her. She likes it, and then i give little kisses around her neck and face.

• Constantly. Last time was 5 hours ago. Big spoon type right here.

• I enjoy cuddling but I learned to do without it too. I can be big or little spoon

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 24

• Cuddling for us is usually spooning, with me as the little spoon and him as the big spoon. We have like a 10 inch height difference between us, it's pretty difficult for me to be big spoon :P We cuddle at least a little before bed each time and on the weekends when we can sleep in extra late, we can spend hours cuddling whilst kinda half asleep, half awake.

Actually, on the mornings, I do sometimes get to be big spoon. It makes him laugh and it's pretty awkward but I do like putting my face into his back and having my arms around his waist.

Uh, we don't really cuddle that much properly in any other position. We can spend hours side by side with our legs or feet touching or whatever, but it's pretty rare for us to properly cuddle in a way that isn't spooning. I don't like having my head on his chest, it's uncomfortable, and if he's lying on me, he usually has his head on my lap.

• When we watch tv on the sofa we cuddle. Not spooning per se but I lean up against him, we hold hands usually resting on his leg or his arm is around me and I rest my hand in his leg. In bed we cuddle before we need to roll over. (We both sleep on our sides) but even then one part of us touches. So I guess I consider cuddling anytime we are touching bodies. And that's pretty often when we're together. Sorry if I rambled😊

• If I could I would want to cuddle with my boyfriend almost 24/7. XD

• Every night and every morning. sometimes I'm the small spoon, sometimes the big one.
    Mostly it is more 1 person on his back and the other one hugging from the side, head on the shoulder/chest, and a leg over. That is most comfortable cuddle.

• Haha not much since we've been married. Now it's more like sex, then get on your side of this california king bed... and it's so... nice. I mean I love the guy... but I also love sleep

• Never. I cuddled a bit with my ex but other than that, I don't think I've been cuddled before.

• Well, it depends. I cuddle with my cat a lot. I cuddled with someone on Sunday. I guess I don't cuddle as much as I used to. I used to cuddle a lot. I'm usually the little spoon, but I like being the big spoon. :)

• Both times that I've cuddled, sex has happened. I wouldn't mind being cuddled right now tho. In fact, that would be very nice.

• I'd like cuddles. But I'm cuddling no one and nothing

• little spoon :D i loved cuddling. i've been missing it a lot lately, when i'm walking with my friend/sister/mom my hand snakes into their arm cuz i need human contact lmao

• About once every Sunday lol

I'm in the same mood as you hun lol wanna cuddle? ;)

• Every night.

• I love cuddling with my love. We do it everytime we're at home. It feels good to be able to feel your significant other's heat while talking about randomn things you've both done throughout the day or the past few days.

• Little spoon XD husband holds me all night... That's how we sleep. Sometimes I don't like it though, it gets hot.

• Hahaha the only other reason that I like winter (other than skiing/snowboarding) is extra cuddle time.

• I love cuddling... my boyfriend loves to cuddle me he says he doesn't even need to have sex cuddling is good enough for him

• I always cuddle my 8 months old baby and I also get a tight hug from my partner before going to work.

• Not super often but I do cuddle

• Rarely.
    ie: I hate cuddling but will tolerate it IF I truly respect the person.

• I'm in LDR right now so never. Just a few months more 😬

• All the time :) I love to cuddle

• Never, unfortunately. Can't wait for it to change.

• I would say like never.. -__-

• All the time. Even my friends with benefits situations were very cuddly. I didn't know there were people who didn't cuddle...

• I've never been in a relationship, so I never did that.
    But it's something I would like to experience for sure.