(🐶🐶..🐸🐸) What’s something most people don’t know about you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm writing a book and I play the violin

• Omg u play the violin >.> da is soooo Kool...-.- I'm so jealous

• I love it, nothing moves me like classical music I can get so lost in playing. You should try it

What Guys Said 48

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 36

• I like to give blowjobs. Haha well kept secret from my family who thinks they are gross, revolting, and dirty

• Haha I don't think it's just your family.. Pretty much all older people finds da gross.. My mom is one of them lolz 😂😂

• I'm not even sure how we got in the subject. They were so disgusted though haha.

• I don't know why you think that Asker. Chick on here and you will find lots of us older people think very highly of them. And many of the younger are grossed by them. And O. O. sister also thinks they are gross. I was surprised her faily was discussing them, though.

• I don't know I'm pretty open.

I guess most people don't know that back in freshman year (9th grade) I was a major hoe and would have about 2-3 boyfriends and or girlfriends at the same time and I'd sent so many nudes

• Most people on here don't know I'm a business owner.
    Some people on here know I'm a musician but I'm one of those ninja users - you only notice me if you are looking for me.

• @Hidden_P what kind of business do you own? Entrepreneurship makes me curious. I always wonder how people go about getting their ideas and knowing they can grow into something.

• Graphic design, marketing and photography :)

Basically I've had a fairly brutal employment history, including 2 apprenticeships. I've always wanted my own business because I am a huge believer of family life being my priority so I want a job that I can shape around school days and the like. Also, I keep animals so I like to be here for them.

My apprenticeships were in the area I've now got a business in. I've only been going a couple weeks so I'm a baby company. @TheSkaFish

• I;m not that mysterious, I don't know

• I use to go to therapy as a child for anger management issues and depression, but it only made things worse which led to me screaming at my therapist and wishing death upon him so I stopped going. >o >

• 😑😑.. Yeah those things never works I had a friend who used to go to therapy for the same thing and it mad things worse for him as well :/ ...

• I can swim very well, but because of my light weight and small height everybody assume I can't do any sports ^^

• That I have pink toenails at the moment.

• There's a reason why most people don't know certain stuff about me including my best friend and family members. So if I keep things private in real life I'll keep things private on the Internet.

• Ooo I'm pretty sure there must be aleast one person in ur life da knows every single thing about u lol

• Not at all. Sure, my parents and my siblings know a lot, but there are some things that they do not and it will stay that way.

• That I'm incredibly hard to get close to.

• i used to b shy nd nerdy :P

• and my favorite genre of music is kpop, i always get weird looks for tht one but idc it's my fave

• I see well you should give it a try watching a Korean drama I'm sure u will like it lol

• maybe, gimme some tv show suggestions tht u realllyyy liked. i'll try them out,

• I would guess MOST people don't know I send nudes to a select few people.

Like I have a legitimate list. 😂

• I will never tell... lol :-P

• I live in Russia and study in England :)

• that I am not as I appear to anyone no one knows what is in side my soul

• Ummmmm... I don't know lol my feet are so small I can fit into my nieces shoes... And she's 6! Lol!

• I am like... wicked good at unicycling. Yikes.

• Hmm I guess most people IRL don't know I'm a virgin.. Only my closer friends know. I

• I'd rather not say.

• I have only drank one cup of coffee in my entire life, and I just did it so I could cross that off my list of things to try. Sushi is next on my list!

• Wow! One cup huh so I'm guessing u didn't liked the coffee? ... so when r u Ganna try the sushi? 😆😆

• It was pretty good. I got a dark roast, and it was a little rich. Drinking it hurt my stomach a little. I might try a lighter blend and put some cream and sugar in it. I love the smell if coffee, I just never really got into drinking it I guess. I think I am going to try sushi next month. Have you ever tried it?

• sushi no I still haven't tired it... tho I want to but I'm not sure if it's halal or not?

• Most people don't know that I have a serious addiction to peeling things off.

• That this has been stuck in my head since last night on Tosh.0 lmfao
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knBNX_evIOo

• the things I don't tell people are the things that most people don't know 😋

• I want to try lesbian sex

• That I'm really nice and friendly but because I'm quiet, people think I'm a bitch or have a bitchy attitude

• I'm not as happy as I seem

• :o.. well.. what's wrong? Is there a reason why ur not happy? 🐰

• Well I've felt this way for a long time so it's normal for me. I'm not 100% certain because I've never officially been diagnosed or attempted to get one but I feel like I might have dysthemia which is basically a less severe but longer lasting version of depression. It might stem back to my childhood though but that's a whole nother story. I think things are getting better though especially now that I've found great friends and put myself out there more.
      Thanks for asking! I didn't mean to worry you haha

• Yah your still so young u have a long journey ahead of you.. I'm really glad ur feeling better now if u ever need someone to listen I'm always here :) ... and np

• i wasn't allowed to go to high school, and most of my family is on drugs.

• I WANT TO HAVE KIDS RIGHT NOW!!!

• I attempted suicide in college... and regret that it didn't work.

• 😭😭😭.. why would u do da? Life is something u can never get back so please don't say something like da if u need a friend to talk to I'm always here...

• Because life sucks. The only reason I never tried it again is because I know my parents were really disappointed, sad, and angry. Otherwise, I definitely would've done it again by now.

• I know and I understand when u say life sucks but keep in mind after a bad time in life comes a good time so please don't try anything like da ever again there are people in this worlds da truly cares about u (ur family and friends)

• I am a hopeless romantic.

• I was raped.

• More from Girls
    6

1 private opinion(s)