If you could grant one wish to another person, who would you give it to and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first person I find that has a terminal disease.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad because he has terminal cancer.

What Guys Said 16

• I would give it to a girlfriend of mine that she be released from the restraints holding her down, that her relationship with her daughter be healed, and she find the guy she wants (as she's thrown away about 500 of them). that's 3...

I don't wish though, I do pray and let the all mighty do the rest... thanks for the reminder!

• Interesting question, had to think about this one xD.

Either to my girlfriend, because she's a legend for putting up with me and i know there are one or two things she'd wish for which i can't do without a magic lamp.

Or my dad, because i've become who i am today thanks to him. I can't think of a way to repay that other than snapping my fingers and making a dream come true.

• I'd give it to a friend of mine who had a working accident while she was pregnant... she's had severe back problems since and has even needed emergency surgery minutes after having given birth :o
    I'd love to help her cure and be 100% fit, since she's a super nice person.

• My brother, he could wish for something that is beneficial for both of us.

• For you to tell me your nationality

• It would be a toss up between my wife, my son and my granddaughter. Hard.

• I would give my girlfriend the beautiful country home (and horse farm) she's always wanted.

• Nobody, but I'd give the impression that off grant there wish to everyone so that they'd compete with each other to win my favor.

• to @RicanEyes because she is a great persona nd deserves a wish

• my parents because i know they love me like no one else.

• one of my gag followrs probabaly :)

• I'd just give it to whomever asked first. I've no one to grant wishes for.

• my mom obviously

• I'd grant it to my mother, she helped me so much through dire times.

• My best friend
    he's going through a hard time

• ... But if I choose what it is... is it really their wish?

What Girls Said 11

• Either one of my parents. Doesn't really matter which one because I have the feeling they'd both wish for something similar.

• I would give it to a dying child because that is a pure soul and a wish given from the best place in a heart

• My father for tolerating our entire family with such grace, patience and control through tsunami's of ongoing drama and friction.

• My mother, because she has made so many sacrifices for me and our family & because she's a loving person and has worked so hard.

• @suitandtie he knows what I would give and why is because I care about him. Simple as that 😊

• i'd give the wish to my mom

• My dad, he deserves a good one right now

• My dad

• My man. I know he'd use it wisely.

• My mom, she deserves it for everything that she's been through.

• I'd give it to my mom or sister. I can't pick one, I love them both so much.