Weird trend : scar "tattoos" ?

Surgically removing skin in a pattern to make the pattern with scarred tissue / skin... what do you think?
Weird trend : scar

• Nice
  • Nope
  • I don't care
  • WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I can't say that I care, but you haven't shown any that have actually healed... The finished product...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6f90580a71.jpg

Healed wing and a fresh one... Not really worth the bother I say. Except if you're a masochist.

• That is all kinds of infection waiting to happen😷. MRSA will be skyrocketing even more.

• no they cover it up disinfect it and wait that it scars... they're stupid not irresponsible

• And do they send home healthcare nurses home with them to do dressing changes? Probably not. MRSA here we go.

• I don't really like it and I don't want a tattoo done like that, but meh.

• Scar tattoos? Meanwhile products are being marketed to people with stretchmarks to make them fade because they are so " ugly". So the masses thinks having stretch marks somehow lowers their value of beauty yet these people are getting scar tatoos..😐.

• Tattoos are already scars in and of themselves so this is pointless to me.

• not really, tattoos are patterns where ink are being injected on the lower skin levels (you have 7 skin layers) and so it isn't really a scar... more like a drawing under the skin ^^

• I've Seen this before and I think it's sick. Not the good "sick" either. As in HELLO self mutilators!!!

• wtf?
    removing some skin to give that "scar" effect to a tattoo? NOPE

• I feel like puking now >< ew lol what the actual fllying fuck?

• OHHHHH GOODDDDDD THE CRINNNGEEEE !!!

• I don't hate tattoos but... wait a minute, these are soooo gross
    (} {)
    /Y\`;, ,;`/Y\
    /^\ ;:, ,:; /^\
    (vomiting)

• OMG that is just a little fucked up for me

• Woah. It looks unappealing.

• Looks painful

• Wow, that's just gross. I can't even look at them, no chance in hell I'd ever get one myself.

• GROSS!

What Guys Said 8

• Totally and completely (but I repeat myself) fucking gross. Which means it will become a big thing on Tumblr and all the kids will start to want to do it.

• It's been done since the start of recorded history and probably long before the time of ink. Nothing new.

• i know body art existed pretty much as long as man existed and walked the earth but peeling skin off to get scars in a pattern? i don't recall...
      I know they used needles and ink for tattoos one hit at a time... i know they used a lot of paint... but i don't recall this method though

• Also... the act of hammering out a tattoo by hand is still used and done today... some people prefer a more historic method of getting tattoos... others are just stuck in jail without access to modern methods. lol.

• Oh... and slaved were branded for centuries using scarring with hot metal... cattle as well...

• I cringed. This is a dumb trend

• Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

• dont care. lol

• Those were actually disturbing to look at. Wow

• i prefer normal tattoos personally

• I won't hurt my body for this kind of fuck. isn't tattoo enough?