How did you choose/make your username?

First part of my username is shortened version of my name. Guanine is one of the constituents in DNA and RNA. It's my favorite nucleobase.
How about you? How did you choose your username?

Most Helpful Guy

• I made mine with the intention that I would be staying here for long. As a result, I needed a username that is not tied to something that I would eventually grow tired of.
    Like, I thought about picking a name from some character in movie or game but that would have meant that a better one would never appear - which is not true.
    So I chose something that both indicates my presence here, and yet doesn't say anything about me at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Paris" a Name the Egyptians gave me when I was over in Egypt, after Marrying a Muslim a few years back, @Avaguanine.
    It's close in Sound to my Real name but Easier for them to Remember And... has Stuck Since then. I use it Online here, on a Reputable dating site and even on Facebook; Real life as well with many friends.
    I love your own Username @AvaGuaine, Very Genuine and Unique... Different for a change.
    Oh, the "13" is for the Year 2013, New Year's Eve, When I First Discovered Gag, and the Very Next day, after the Clock Struck 12, "Paris13" was Created.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 26

• There was a time when I thought a lot about how I look like a good girl and how people always assume I'm a good girl, when I am capable of being so Bad... Lol

• It means "storm" in Trigedasleng :p
    I absolutely LOOOOOOVE stormy weather.

• Well Schrödinger's Cat is a thought experiment put forth by Erwin Schrödinger. If you are interested in knowing what it is. Here's are few link (s)
    www.iflscience.com/.../

http://www.mtnmath.com/cat.html

• Homicidal Queen- Part of a favorite song I like
    SweetHomicidalQueen- My wattpad name and I'm sweet but i can also kill smomeone

• I like the word Azure, plus I'm a girl.

• Surname of one of my favourite literary characters :)

• Not much creativity. When I signed up, I wasn't really aware or planning on it becoming a real identity of a community. I just wanted to ask a question and thought it would be one and done. So it's just my first name with a summery twist on my last.

• It's my real name and the numbers are part of a phone number. I use it for a lot of things.

• Stupidly.

I didn't have a clue how tags work here, etc.

So I just signed up with a user name I've been using since middle school. 👎

• Friend of mine used to rhyme my name with word "kastinis" [traditional lithuanian food], and it attached to me because it was cheesy and ridiculously illogical coherence of two words.

• dunno, i'd do something else if i had another chance @danielle was my first choice but that was taken by someone who quit 8 years ago :'(

• I am empathetic, and I'm a lady. Big surprise there.

• I seriously don't know, it just sounded nice and I decided to get it.

• I picked my favorite band's name and added on the year that they formed. I didn't really intend to stick around, I was just going to ask a question and leave, and yet I'm still here

• My initials and some numbers lol

• A lyrics I had heard.
    There was a time when I was kind of "obsessed" with the arabic culture.
    My brother in law and bro made fun of the way I pronounced "Ya Baba."

And so on.

• I loved this Tunisian song when I was a kid,
      Allah Allah Ya Baba, Sidi Mansour Ya Baba.
      It was my top favourite back in 2001/2002.

• @Somali I would check it out but I stopped listening to music.

• I liked the anonymity of it.

• Because it's accurate

• I really like Sunflowers and I was 19 when I made the account lmao! So laaaaame 😂😂🌻1⃣9⃣

• It was my nickname from an author friend offline.

• First name + Rose because of Axl Rose lol. I wasn't really inspired that day.

• I was thinking of Adele while making this username.

• My username is meaningless

• pretty easy, it's my name

• My name is Blaze, and I am bad. So.. yikes.

• Louise is my name and i describe myself as a turtle bc im the world's biggest procrastinator