What would be your biggest fear if you suddenly shrunk down to the size of a ladybug in your house? 🐞🔎?

Yep getting eaten by a spider or larger insect would definitely be my biggest fear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting eaten. By far. So many things that size die a gruesome death. Spiders liquefy you insides while stabbing you with its fangs. A mouse will chew you up like gum. Basically almost any insect will try to eat you from the first part that they grab a hold of.

• Yep. It'd be like jurassic park

• That's if they find me.

• Lol what are you gonna do? Live like the people in the borrowers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly? One of ny cats eating me.

• 😭😭😭

• One can only hope.

• Nom nom nom no Mom Mom Mom

What Guys Said 12

• The cat would make short work of me lol.

• My biggest fear would be that I just shrunk down to the size of a ladybug... that would be a terrifying ordeal. Going from an apex predator to the bottom of the rung in an instant...

• Bigger, homosexual ladybugs!

• My primary concern would be whether I could still get to pay back my student loan.

• That my dog would find me.. ^.^

• May cats they would hunt me down with no remorse

• Being attacked by a spider.

• That I'd collapse under my own weight.

Seriously, 80 kilograms and size of a ladybug? That's some dense siht.

• Interesting.. Lady bug have size of 1cmsq approx..
      If we take the cross section area of on one leg it would be estimated 1/100
      1mm Sq..
      Your weight 78kg
      Divide it by 6 because we have 6 legs it's an insect..
      13kg weight on each leg.
      Let's calculate the amount of force it will generate if you are stomping your one feet at speed of 1m per sec
      Force = mass X acceleration
      F = 13Nmm Sq
      On ever 1 mm Sq
      Force on one M Sq will be 13 X 10 to the power 6 or 13,000,000Newton / M Sq..

Hum.. That much force from your one leg is equal to the force generated by the thrust of a Lazer thermal beam..
      www.projectrho.com/.../enginelist.php

Now multiple it by 6 that would be your actually force capacity
      78 X 10 to power 6..
      With a armour of diamond blade you will jump through iron like punching cheese

• @Nik1hil Haha, thanks for pointing that out. I mainly concentrated on the fact that a ladybug made of ladybug materials (physically impossible) would collapse upon itself if it weighted 80kg, and I didn't think of any further implications. Using weight force coupled with really thin objects like ladybug legs could be extremely effective at puncturing tiny holes, but I am not completely sold on the "diamond armor" idea, since diamond is very brittle, I think something with more elasticity that can absorb shock would work better, since the primary reason you want this armor is not to protect any specific part of the ladybug (well, it is) but rather to absorb shock that would squish it.

Diamond blades and drills are always coupled with shock absorbers because diamond itself cannot sustain high transient force that's constantly applied during drills and cuts.

So I think that a nano material coupled with carbon steel would probably work much better, with perhaps a diamond head.

• Yeah you are the boss.. You got my point

• Being mistaken for a bug that ends up getting tramped on.

• Getting lost in a fart cloud and never finding my way out.

• someone would step over me

• That there isn't any aphids in my house.

What Girls Said 15