What do you think about people who laugh about their own jokes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm okay with it, depending on the joke :)

What Girls Said 5

• I do that at times... >_> I think I'm entertaining.

• I do it. But I'm cute, so people don't find it annoying.

• I do this all the time

• "That is how I seem like when I crack a joke."

• They know their jokes need encouragement :P

What Guys Said 9

• They better tell good jokes!

• If a funny joke originally came from your own mind, why wouldn't you think it's funny?

Do people just like, unintentionally deadpan when they come up with an original joke from their own brain or something?

• I do, it's your own joke I don't get how it'd make you laugh you knew it was coming.

• no, I normally think really hard for a good joke say it so I know it's coming.

• @Josht11

Oh, that's different then. That's a planned joke, deadpan humor and a stone cold face can actually help drive a joke even further, and those are good too. In my context, I was actually referring to spontaneous, sharp observation humor. There are some people who are geniuses at improv and observational humor, and since the joke was made right on the spot with PERFECT spontaneous timing, I can definitely understand if the person cracks up right then and there.

• they're the cool kids. No, they are actually some of the least funny faggots I've ever met.

• I love 'em!

• i do this all the time.

• I laugh at my own jokes because I'm hilarious. We know how to make ourselves laugh

• RIP joker 😆

• They're self-funny hahahahahhahhahah

• In some cultures this is expected.

When my father was first dating my mother, he'd just moved from England to north America, and she used to have to keep telling people he was joking, because they weren't used to people who didn't laugh at their own jokes.