Do you think teenagers are really as bad as adults say?

Just wondering what your opinions are.

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Teenagers are annoying pricks. They have zero respect and are stupidier than anything. I'm not just saying this generation. I do think that they are worse. But that's mostly because of my experience with them. I was an asshole teenager but I did respect people I didn't know.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well to start i don't think all adults think teenagers are bad. in fact i think the majority of teenagers do not feel this way. i'd say it's a definite minority of adults that think teens are "bad".

do i think teens are bad. of course not. it's just a generational divide that lots of adults may not understand. but this has been the course of the world for centuries. when adults were teens their parents didn't understand them, and their parents didn't understand them when they were teens.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nah.. teenagers are mostly decent. Some are shitty. Most are kind of naive. No different than we were and our parents were and every other generation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, most people in our age group are pretty awful people. High schools are the lowest rung on the human ladder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them are and it's because their parents aren't parenting. I know a lot of cool teenagers but it's pretty obvious that some of them just weren't raised well, which is a reflection of their parents, not the teen themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are horrid little creatures!

Jk, I know some pretty cool ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I honestly think adults aren't much better. Get a job in retail. You'll see what I mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad just completely lacking confidence to make decisions on their own.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, y'all are exaggerating and generalizing the fuck outta all of us. Stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all, but most are

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Some are so respectful and fun and Nice

0|0
    0|0
  • yea

raging hormones, unstablness, not thinking right a lot of the time... etc
    it doesn't mean they are bad people... its just a delicate age that needs special care thats all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes. Teenager begin to talk back to their parents more. Usually are more defiant and irresponsible at that age while thinking they know every fucking thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most aren't that bad. Some adults are WAY worse.

2|0
    0|0
  • As in what? I mean, I don't agree with the "swag" "yolo" style, many of them seem to think is cool, but no, I don't think teenagers are bad.. misguided, at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all teens, but i have noticed a influx of teens who lack respect, morals, honor, honesty and intergrity and manners and respect and courtesy more then they did in the generations from baby booms to generation Y. Mostly because of bad parenting and lacking of parenting and society. I have also met quite a few pretty awesome teens who had all the qualities that make a respectable and good person. Its a hit and miss just like everything else, you have good ones and you have bad ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they definitely are arrogant and think they know way more than they actually do.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, adults are overrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah sometimes they're better than adults lol

0|0
    0|0
  • they think they know much more than they actually do, i was one so i know

0|0
    0|0
  • lol.. they think they know life lol.. specially when they are like 17-18-19 .. they have a bf/gf, so they are "grown ups" lol

0|0
    0|0