If u could change one thing about your self what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a nicer person. I could be an angel if I was nicer

• If you were any nicer, you WOULD be an "angel".

You're plenty nice, don't change. :)

• You're nice and "stern" when appropriate. Still an 😇

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd like to be comfortable in any and all situations, i try my hardest to be but it's getting harder these days lmfao

What Guys Said 8

• flexibility.

if i can't throw a roundhouse to the head then I will forever only be destroying people's leg game.

nothing a superman punch can't solve though.

• Super powers. Would be pretty awesome to have Spider-man's powers, or Wolverine's. Green Lantern's. Heck, I would even be happy with Aquaman's powers.

• I'd want a new body (refreshed) as I broke most of mine... and all the injuries are catching up to me.

• Omg I am so sorry😢

• It all started when I was born... was very sick and even had my last rites given to me. Cameras in my heart/chest, spinal fluid drained multiple times, was on seizure medicine for years.

Did you every see the movie final destination? I think that is what heppened to me. I suvived when I wasn't supose to, death has been trying to get me ever since. broke my hand 6 times, collar bone, 3 toes, a rib, left elbow. Had a heart attack (stress induced). blood pressures so high that the online heart websites say it could tear the artery of my heart or bleed through the vessel walls. Dislocated my left elbow when it broke (back in high school), 2 years ago I sprained it and one of the screws snapped in half.. still in pieces in my elbow today. tore 3 muscles off my shoulder (doctors can't fix). Split my scalp down to my skull (which my sister could see), needed plastic surgery. I tore the skin of my hand, could see the bones... flipped the skin back and taped it up myself, all my joints are worn out.

• Omg 😥 that is really sad suck

• I wouldn't be a cripple.

• My teeth aren't as straight as I'd like, but I don't hate them bad enough to wear braces so yeah if I could just wish them straight then I'd do that.

• I don't know. I like everything about myself.

• My height

• How smart I am! I want to be very smart! I would not change my autism!

What Girls Said 7