Don't you just hate, when you make a idiot out of yourself?

My job involves me speaking on the phones a lot which i'm pretty good at it, i was a talking to this women at another organization on the phone she sounded really nice, and i was speaking i had to read back this really long word which i struggled to speak it twice then started stuttering which i feel like an idiot, i was finally able to get my words out.

The women i was speaking two was really nice and sounded really sweet, we had a few converstaion through out the shift and i was fine and didn't stutter anymore, its just the thought of making myself look an idiot.

I was working with somebody new aswell which i have done many times, and then i thought what do they think, with me stuttering like i did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I tend to do that a lot. I stutter a lot when I get angry or really excited.

Most Helpful Guy

• its fun when I can get away with it.

like i was riding and i started dry humping the fuck out of my gas tank in front of everyone and all i had to do to escape embarrassment was pull on the throttle

What Girls Said 1

• I make myself an idiot everyday

What Guys Said 1

• Oh yeah. I don't know how people who answer all kinds of unexpected phone calls are able to do that everyday. If I'm stuck I usually say "Just a sec." and try figuring out what I need to say instead of stuttering. I think it's a good technique.