Do you Believe The Rumor That Cats Can See Ghosts?

Do you believe in that rumor and why

I believe in that rumor

Most Helpful Guy

• They've done scientific studies where they interviewed over a thousand cats and over 90% of them reported having seen ghosts. So it's no rumor. It's a documented fact.

• thanks for MH Guy opinion! LOL

• Yes! It has to do with cats having special eyes that can see the ghosts even in the dark when people can't.

• I remember this movie where Patrick Swayze is a Ghost and he stares at this cat who sees him and runs (one of my favorite movies) (:

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I do think that cats can see ghosts. When I was 13 we moved into a new house and I started experiencing weird things happening like is come home from school and the oven, the coffee maker just about every electrical appliance we had would be on and I was the last person to leave the house every morn so I knew that these things weren't on when I left for school. Our cats would stop what they were doing and stare down the hallway for seemed like ever then they'd hiss and keep looking and they'd run the opposite direction. I then started seeing black figures but only while I was home by myself then months later my mom started experiencing weird stuff. I finally threw away an old clown doll my granny got at a yard sale and everything stopped! Yea I've got a friend that to this day won't go to my parents house! But yea my cats knew what was there. Too freaky.

• No but I believe animals can see angels and demons, that's why some dogs bark out of nowhere 😖

• Yea, dogs and babies can too, also that they can sense things we can't (like if someone is a bad person or not)

• I believe our pets can sense stuff that we can't.

• Animals can see things as well as sense things humans can't always see. Cats I think though are magical in some ways.

• Who spread that rumor, cat itself?

• I think it was some scientist maybe but I kind of believe it

• And by the way I remember the movie Ghost where a cat saw a Ghost (:

• I thought it was dogs?

I think dogs bark at night when they see the unseen and yes I do believe in it. No scientific reasons

• I think someone in a comment below that she heard that Dogs can see Angels and Demons

• I sometimes think my dog actually sees them, too.. At least that would explain why she'll suddenly focus on random points in the room and stare or even bark at them here and then. As a puppy she used to bark and growl at a place in the wall and when we checked the original floor plan of our house we found that there used to be a door there. oO

• Thats awesome

• @Waffles731 That reminds me of one time when I was in my living room upstairs. I remember feeling kinda watched but didn't mind it any further because I feel that way a lot when I'm in that room especially and once I got tired, turned off the TV by switching off the electricity of the multi socket that it is plugged into but when I turned to leave the room I notice the TV turning back on with the switch being back on again, too - so I turn it off again, I turn around and it turns back on AGAIN. That was seriously creepy but after I turned it off a third time it actually stayed off haha

• Not really.

• the human eye can only see one dimension. Animals however dont. And since early christians believed there is 3 dimension heaven, earth and hell. I believe animals can see the other dimensions a bit more than we can.

• I think animals can sense things we can't... I think that babies can do the same

• No I do not that is just silly

• Not ghosts, I don't believe in ghosts, but they can see beings we are unable to see.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know about that. What i do believe is dogs and cats can hear and see wavelength frequencies that humans can't.

For example, i never understood how these animals always can find the coolest place to lay down. Yet they're essentially wearing a light furry sweater at all times.

This would also explain why they go nuts when an earthquake is about to hit. The oscillations hit them as a frequency we can't hear. Again... just a theory.

• First time hearing that. I don't think they can. They definitely do have other senses though.

• Maybe but it isn't logical to think that way.
    If cats and dogs can, and babies too, why can't adults?

• I don't believe that babies can but I do believe the rumor that cats can

• Yes I do

• meow

• no. they're just cats.

• nah i dont belive that

• Who knows.