Do I have a right to be pissed off about this?

Everyday my older cousin doesn't do his work and leaves a big mess for me to clean up and everyday I get bitched out because he didn't do his work. Everyday I clean out my cat's litter box and pick up after my dog then I go and clean the kitchen and vacuum the floors. then apparently for some reason I'm expected to go clean his cat's litter box and pick up after his dog and by the time I'm done doing this he has trash the kitchen so I have to re clean it. then when I'm done he has made some huge mess in the leaving room and leaves to hangout with his friends. then my grandma walks out and blames me for the house being a mess and screaming like a banshee at me. so my question is is it wrong for me to be pissed off about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO WAY you're wrong being peeved at this princess :) <3 BUT somehow that's how life is :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. You have EVERY right to be pissed.

Stop cleaning up after his dog. If the cat litter for his cat is in his room, don't touch it. If it's in a public place, then just do it for the sake of smell.

Next time she comes home, tell her EXACTLY who's mess it is.

• She knows who's it is she is playing favorites

• After that, it'll just be you.

You won't worry about having to clean his messes. Your grandma will start being a little nicer over time.

I'm my grandma's favorite. My sister *used* to be her least favorite. But then she spent more time with her and after a few months; my grandma started being as nice to her as she is to me.

• I'm going to be with my mom and Grandpa but I'm my grandpa's favorite

What Guys Said 10

• no sounds like a legit reason to be pissed

• Yup you have every right to be pissed.

• Thank you thy keep looking at me like I'm the one at fault

• You should be pissed at your grandma for screaming like a banshee because that is not civilized behavior

• Yeah, but at the same time, a banshees wail signals the death of her loved ones, so she probably just killer herself.
      JK

• I more pissed at my cussin

• You have a right to be pissed off about anything as an American, This is just something that it makes sense to get pissed off about

• I would recommend taking up your issue with your cousin and grandmother directly. Maybe you can resolve your issue. No more mess, no more yelling.

• it dont matter im leaving in 3 days anyway

• Even then, it might make it easier for the short while that you remain.

• pft nope won't do shit but at lest grandma say sorry when she is bitchy but it dont matter how many times you talk to my cussin he is lazzy adn only dose what he wants to

• Umm, You are entitled to your emotion.

• Ya, but the question should be: What are you going to do about it?

• you have a total right to be pissed off.

• Stop helping your cousin but teach him to be independent, tell your granny it was not your fault.

• She knows it's not me and he won't do shit I have seen his room he thinks he is fucking king and don't need to do shit but o well I'm only here for 2 more days

• nope, not wrong. But since your grandma complains anyway, why cleaning at all?

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely not.
    Growing up I never saw my brother get told off for anything. He'd steal my money and my parents would be like "hide it better". It's in a damn safe in my underwear draw! How about tell him off!

That's just beyond rude of your cousin but that's one thing, he's just a douche, it annoys me your grandma automatically assumes it's your fault, or even yells at you. You should just start doing nothing and say "well this is apparently what I do anyway" and show her the mess that piles up.

• Yes! You have the right to be mad. You need to explain to her that you do all your cleaning and he does none of his PLUS he messes up everything after you just cleaned it. If she doesn't believe you set up a camera!!! If she screams at you for his crap again scream back. She has no foundation whatsoever to get angry with you when she wasn't even there.
    Please don't tell me your cousin his like her favorite grandchild so she won't believe you. Please I hope not.

• She already knows who does it but she is playing favorites he has always been her favorite he could shit on the table right in front of her and she would say oil thats ok Aaron is a angle and could never do such a thing

• haven't u spoken to your cousin about this? maybe you need to speak to one of the adults in the family who can be a little harsher on him than your grandma is being. he should learn to do his bit around the home before he goes out with his friends.

• Grandma is he's legal garden and he thinks that he is king and don't need to do anything

• my bad. grandma lol.

• she is apparently haveing him move down stairs after im gone but she has lived with him for 18 years i was only with her for 6 months

• Why don't you refuse to clean up after him?

• yes you do